OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week

Defending masterclass from the Japanese women right now, kept a clean sheet after the full 90 and injury time.

The US women were scoring for fun during the group stage

Trinity Rodman golazooo :pimp:

Beauty of a goal from the first touch, dribble then the pinpoint accurate strike into the top corner at an angle.

Props to Japan for the defending they've done, took something special to break through. Took until the 108th minute :lol:

As others have pointed out, we’re in the dog days of summer. There’s nothing going on aside from club friendlies and the olympics, which have never gotten that much attention. I’m wrapping up a 2 week vacation, which is why I haven’t been around much. This thread will be much more active once club season starts up in a couple of weeks.

Bruh you seen how many people have left this thread in let’s say 4-5 years.

This thread was the only one keeping me on NT. I would have been left.

Now we go to a new page and we get a full page notice telling us to not use an ad blocker.

Place is done bro :lol:

Bruh you seen how many people have left this thread in let’s say 4-5 years.

This thread was the only one keeping me on NT. I would have been left.

Now we go to a new page and we get a full page notice telling us to not use an ad blocker.

Place is done bro :lol:
Are you using an adblocker? Cause I'm not seeing this message.

Are you using an adblocker? Cause I'm not seeing this message.

I’ve been using an ad blocker the whole time since they put up the ads. Worked great.

Now they have the full page notice saying like “we know you are using an ad blocker, here’s a link to become a supporter.”

Covering the whole page

IMG_0325.jpeg

I’ve been using an ad blocker the whole time since they put up the ads. Worked great.

Now they have the full page notice saying like “we know you are using an ad blocker, here’s a link to become a supporter.”

Covering the whole page

IMG_0325.jpeg
I think Meth reads private chats cuz this shh literally happened the next day after we talked about your cousin

This thread used to run so deep. It was so international. It was truly IMO the best thread on NT.

Not it’s like 10 deep. :lol:

Can’t even fill up a dive bar.

**** at least I’m giving you guys a heads up. A lot of people just dipped and never said anything. Good people too.

This thread used to run so deep. It was so international. It was truly IMO the best thread on NT.

**** at least I’m giving you guys a heads up. A lot of people just dipped and never said anything. Good people too.
You drunk off that super bock :lol:

This thread is historically always dead in the summer

Just wait until the first arsenal/united loss, it will be peak in here

I don't disagree. It use to be some peak bantz during the summer about who's bringing in players and who's club is broke etc. However, NT overall is dying, so its not surprising that this thread is also suffering. Will it pick back up once the season starts,? yes, but it won't be to the levels of years past. But also, I'm also fine with that cause many of the ***** boys are gone too.

paralluelo going from striker to wingback and looking even more dominant is pretty wild

Yea i mean ive been surfing nt since 2003. Tap tap pull era ect.. feel like shoe hype is kinda dying too. Old heads retiring from kicks and ****. Maybe reason for lots of heads to dip. Have families….But dont mind the handfuls of peeps here compared to the thousands in reddit. This forum is basically a big *** group chat. And there will be blood once that ManU vs Liverpool game hits like crack.

Yea i mean ive been surfing nt since 2003. Tap tap pull era ect.. feel like shoe hype is kinda dying too. Old heads retiring from kicks and ****. Maybe reason for lots of heads to dip. Have families….But dont mind the handfuls of peeps here compared to the thousands in reddit. This forum is basically a big *** group chat. And there will be blood once that ManU vs Liverpool game hits like crack.

Message boards like these are rare nowadays. What Coupé It Coupé It is saying is true to an extent, people are moving on. That said, we still have an active community on here that I appreciate. I love this thread and you fellas.

Back
Top Bottom