OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: European club season starting this week

Was a vibe! Fabio was cooking!
1000003709.jpg
Thought you were from Liverpool this whole time :lol:

vtotheinay vtotheinay why did he curb yall for leipzig?

partly because PSG didn't want to deal with us because we wanted a mandatory buy option for next summer. they wanted a $15m loan fee + 90m buy option next summer from us. leipzig was happy to just take him on loan and let him go back so they can sell him anywhere next year. also he'll be an everyday starter at leipzig with no competition. with us it'd be a fight every day to keep his spot and they said he wanted guaranteed minutes to develop

partly because PSG didn't want to deal with us because we wanted a mandatory buy option for next summer. they wanted a $15m loan fee + 90m buy option next summer from us. leipzig was happy to just take him on loan and let him go back so they can sell him anywhere next year. also he'll be an everyday starter at leipzig with no competition. with us it'd be a fight every day to keep his spot and they said he wanted guaranteed minutes to develop

The ol Odegaard method. Fight for your spot? Hell nah.

Im really excited for Oscar Bobb this year
It will be interesting to see what pep does if Alvarez leaves. If you have games where Haaland isn't effective or hurt how does he line up. Some mix of Bernardo, Doku, Grealish, Bobb on the wings. I said it last year when City were playing games against teams that were just parking the bus...Bobb is quicker/faster than Grealish and i think technically better then Doku. Doku is just stupid quick. I think Bobb really gives you something different on the right side from Bernardo if you need to have two attacking wingers.

Gallagher to Atleti looks done. I’m not his biggest fan, but I think he will do well there

Agreed. I truly like Gallagher. A good lad

The Maresca system won't do Gallagher any good. I think he will do great at Atletico

The club did the right thing. They told Gallagher the truth. He will be a squad player if he wanted to stay

90 is a lot anyways. better off spending that money elsewhere

I actually agree futsal should def be in the Olympics. I don’t know anything about beach soccer but I would just assume Brazilians would dominate :lol: and foot volley too

there’s already soccer that’s why. why are you coming for breakdancing when walking is a sport?
I don't have a problem with breakdancing being in it but I think fluid hips fluid hips is probably wondering why because we have things like indoor and outdoor volleyball and indoor and outdoor cycling being Olympic sports already so wouldn't be a reach to include Futsal eventually too.

Back
Top Bottom