• Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Need to wrap up this merino deal **** is dragging
A winger too and then back the brinks truck up next year for Isak

Man to think he was rated pretty high at Monaco. I’m sure hasn’t helped having a new manager every 6 months

IMG_4630.jpeg
Where you get yours? That jacket sold out so quick on ADC :lol:

I get Arsenal wanting to wait for Isak next summer, but I think if they are spending money on Merino, they might as well spend that on Toney, who would actually put them up another level immediately.

I get Arsenal wanting to wait for Isak next summer, but I think if they are spending money on Merino, they might as well spend that on Toney, who would actually put them up another level immediately.
Toney will also be a free agent at the end of the season. Why drop the bag when he will be available for free?

Toney will also be a free agent at the end of the season. Why drop the bag when he will be available for free?
Because they are kind of in a win-now window. Squad is loaded and all they're missing in my view is a reliable bagman up top but they're rolling with Havertz again, who isn't bad but I'm not sure he's going to be the guy to get you over the hump and get a Prem/UCL trophy.

Because they are kind of in a win-now window. Squad is loaded and all they're missing in my view is a reliable bagman up top but they're rolling with Havertz again, who isn't bad but I'm not sure he's going to be the guy to get you over the hump and get a Prem/UCL trophy.
They’ve needed a striker since arteta arrived.. everyone knew what Jesus was and yet they still got him. Crazy to see such an obvious piece be overlooked.. I like Cali but why prioritize another cb/lb when you have timber returning? Why not spend that money on a 9?

They’ve needed a striker since arteta arrived.. everyone knew what Jesus was and yet they still got him. Crazy to see such an obvious piece be overlooked.. I like Cali but why prioritize another cb/lb when you have timber returning? Why not spend that money on a 9?
good 9's are very scarce these days.
even madrid don't have a true 9 and they just sold joselu.

funny how life comes at you fast. Cancelo was just saying the game has moved on from Ronnie and now he’s on the verge of joining him in Saudi.

Arsenals financials arent on par with a club like cities where they can just sign a player who's on a expiring contract. Especially with the money they've spent thus far. Their play style also is get a goal from wherever it comes from cause all of their forwards are capable of banging in goals. They've also decided to prioritize having a top defense hence the California signing. While Toney would be nice to have, I don't think they need to gun for him and pay the astronomical price that Brentford will demand for him. Maybe they work out a deal in January though.

Back
Top Bottom