Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
not sure if y’all caught this yesterday but it was pretty hilarious

mbappe-mbappe-confused.gif

Angel Gomes :smokin

England might finally have a manager who's aware that football exists outside of England

This club is too funny. Was probably are most important player in a lot of ways this year, best combination of stamina in pressing and tech but seems like he just can’t stay healthy.

That’s the main problem with Eth’s style of play, if you don’t have the best athletes on the world, guys are going to get injured and your team will be a shell of itself.

I’m not going to clown Chelsea anymore cause they are very close to being scary good imo.

Still not sure about the midfield but all those guys in attack (besides Mudryk) are genuinely ballers.

This club is too funny. Was probably are most important player in a lot of ways this year, best combination of stamina in pressing and tech but seems like he just can’t stay healthy.

That’s the main problem with Eth’s style of play, if you don’t have the best athletes on the world, guys are going to get injured and your team will be a shell of itself.

LOL. Whole post is flagrant. You overrate mount something serious. And It’s just him. He’s fragile.
this level is literally the best athletes in the world of football. Eth’s style of play and pressing is no different than any of the managers who play this way. Everyone gets injured. Some players just can’t stay healthy.

LOL. Whole post is flagrant. You overrate mount something serious. And It’s just him. He’s fragile.
this level is literally the best athletes in the world of football. Eth’s style of play and pressing is no different than any of the managers who play this way. Everyone gets injured. Some players just can’t stay healthy.
can’t even argue with this…and as a Barca fan you are a bit of an expert on frail players not being able to handle the game.

I guess depends on your definition of enough.. cuz this doesn’t look good

Absolutely!

We all know none of club is gonna spend a lot of money in buying a 31-years old striker

Chelsea didn't have to pay his wages in the last two and a half seasons. Lukaku had two years left include this season on his contract under Chelsea

Chelsea got $49m total from two loans and this summer's permanent buy plus $16m total from add-ons in the next three years. If fully add-ons paid, it'd be $65m total

I play on Saturdays with a Korean guy that's like 65
Dude must have a been a pro player cuz he can keep up with everyone.
He is always getting fouled though since he tries to dribble through the 20-30 year olds
He doesnt understand that the new generation grew up watching the Prem league and will lay you out if you exhibit any jogo bonito :lol:

IMG_0896.gif

Last edited:
I’m not even gonna try to figure it out rn. Just tell me who we play and when. The goal still the same win the game.

Back
Top Bottom