• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Terrific work from Ashworth and them if true, he only had a year left on his deal :lol:

That's pure profit too since he's an academy product

Who keeps offering big money for these inexperienced Citeh and Chelsea guys??

Whew

rick-ross.gif

Endrick almost scored with his first touch of the game :lol:

Came on for Vini, Mbappe and him up tip is interesting

Been thinking the 2010 heat thing as well. Everything is so awkward so far, no chemistry between Vini and Mbappe. I’m starting to wonder if Vini would cook more as the 9 since he played striker in the 4-4-2 diamond last season, although it’d be strange to move the world’s best pure LW out of his position.

Modric looked his age. There’s no reason for him to start over Guler anymore who looked brilliant and can give you flexibility to on the fly switch between a 4-3-3 and the midfield diamond.

RM look better with Endrick there than the Mbappe/Vini duo.

For my education,

If the top teams make it to the Quarters of the UCL and the other ones play a playoff to join them, does the UCL no longer grant access to the Europa League?

Am confusion.

Also, that was a painful 90 mins of Madrid football today. I know that we’re getting on Mbappe for not scoring but Vini lost the ball atleast 30 times today, ever since he got those braids n chilled with Kim he’s been a mess.

For my education,

If the top teams make it to the Quarters of the UCL and the other ones play a playoff to join them, does the UCL no longer grant access to the Europa League?

Am confusion.

Also, that was a painful 90 mins of Madrid football today. I know that we’re getting on Mbappe for not scoring but Vini lost the ball atleast 30 times today, ever since he got those braids n chilled with Kim he’s been a mess.
Yea as far as I know nobody drops down to Europa anymore

Smaller clubs are at a real disadvantage cause even more depth is needed.

How many total games does a team need to play to win the whole thing?

depends how you do in the league stage, basically want to be in the top 8 so you avoid the playoff stage and go straight to the round of 16.

Assuming you make it out as one of the top teams you’ll play 15 games in the SuperLea….hrmm UCL

So not dropping another 30m on a backup keeper..for now
Hopefully that $$ goes towards the attack

Back
Top Bottom