Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Fábio Vieira ballin?

We have this thread for a reason guys.

Post!
Great assist to Holding with a pinpoint cross, and a fairly easy goal after Jesus pulled like 4 defenders and goalkeeper to himself. Looked good with the ball and only had one scare after getting his foot stomped on in the first half

Roma was the more aggressive team, but they just couldn't finish. Betis took what minimal chances they got and capitalized.

tomdiginson tomdiginson Yea man.

Tammy is plays well but still not consistent enough.
Yeah, he took a bicycle kick today that I was surprised didn't go in., but he's playing as the lone striker up front, so I expect it difficult for him to score. Then Pellegrini and Zaniola have been non existent as players who are supposed to be in the forward position.

Jesus providing Brazil with a quality no.9 for the first time in ages right before the world cup, tears in my eyes :lol:

kevin-hart-tears-of-joy.gif

Richarlison has also been in terrific form for the Seleçao so they've finally got depth there for a change

For the Cup? Absolutely :lol:

Still up in the air whether he'll start or not but I'd go with him an my first choice if I was Tite.

Richarlison has made it a tough decision though the way he's played for the NT the last few months

Read rumors that said otherwise 😂😂

Martinelli will be interesting

Richarlion is relentless and plays without any fear. Isn't he always the best player? No, but hardworking on the pitch is a different story.

Back
Top Bottom