• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
The Brazilian attack works the way it does because Richarlison will play as the target man/tap in merchant.

Its already vertical enough with Ney, Vini, and Rodrygo. They’ll need someone to pick up loose balls in the box, Richarlison is slightly better in that aspect than Jesus.

Yes that is a shell company for a larger betting company that uses a bunch of different companies under different names. United themselves have a deal with one of those companies under the Parent companies umbrella It’s a Chinese company doing weird **** trying to dodge the Chinese government cause of their gambling laws
Ima need reciepts fam.

Ima need reciepts fam.

Link in my previous post below

I know it’s easy to make this seem like a city thing because of how people feel about city but this is more about a sketch Chinese betting company trying to duck the Chinese government cause of their gambling laws. Thats a shell company for TGP Europe Limited

Which uses a ton of other shell companies including one under a different name called HthBet that has a deal with United. This aint really about what the person who wrote that trying to make it seem like this really about betting companies in the sport and the weird stuff they doing as betting gets bigger and bigger. Now why would city and United have deals with this company for a sponsorships that doesn’t move the needle for either of them cause it’s only a few million beats me but just providing more context.

The Brazilian attack works the way it does because Richarlison will play as the target man/tap in merchant.

Its already vertical enough with Ney, Vini, and Rodrygo. They’ll need someone to pick up loose balls in the box, Richarlison is slightly better in that aspect than Jesus.
rodrygo will come off the bench

Some World Cup odds
Brazil to make the semis is decent (don’t know their possible route tho)
And a CONMEBOL team to win is tempting
E8E71B85-802C-4215-98FD-2B03DF5D5E90.jpeg
1F3C0EE4-C428-42BD-9CA4-8F507D22E57D.jpeg
DDED9F76-B965-4E5A-888B-15622D374717.jpeg

Looking forward to arsenal/pool this weekend. I’m so used to getting our cheeks clapped against them, even at home, I’ll take anything as a positive
If we can somehow get 3 points..👀

Looking forward to arsenal/pool this weekend. I’m so used to getting our cheeks clapped against them, even at home, I’ll take anything as a positive
If we can somehow get 3 points..👀

should be a easy day for yall

Back
Top Bottom