• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
jape jape how you feeling going into tomorrow? If I were a betting man I’d bet on y’all to get the win. But still a lot on the line.

Wow, just saw a video clip of Rudi's goal. And he got up few seconds later after the hit. What a warrior

Notice one of blood spots made a heart shape next to the RM badge. That's crazy

The Masked Rudi coming
E1vg7l9WEAYW3WV.jpg:large

Heart of a lion, and like you said right next to the badge.

As much as I despise Farça, I don’t see them getting any other result than a W tomorrow. I just need Bayern to do the Lord’s work and trample Barca and then let Inter beat them on the reverse fixture :lol:

New thread poll. Is mbappe a spoiled brat?

Also keep in mind that the group stages will finish before the WC

jape jape how you feeling going into tomorrow? If I were a betting man I’d bet on y’all to get the win. But still a lot on the line.
Don't feel great cause the back line is back to the line of last year. I would've felt a lot better if Barca at least had christensen, but araujo and kounde gone too is just asking inter to score on the counter. The healthy back line did wonders for Barca's attack. Now Barca's best defenders are garcia and balde. Both still kids.

Apparently inter is going to run a 3-5-2. This is going to look like a classic park the bus match against Barca. Gonna need at least 2 goals to secure a win. My gut says they will draw 1-1 in humiliation.

The schadenfreude in Italy must be out of this world, seeing Juve get utterly embarrassed week in week out
At least to some extent, because their football is so awful and boring that it's not even a fun ****show to witness

Mbappe making the same mistake Neymar made before him.

He should ride out his contract at PSG for a few more years or at least while Messi/Neymar are around and then bounce to the Prem.

Mbappe can come to arsenal as long as he’s cool coming off the bench behind behind Martinelli and Saka 🤪🤪

Back
Top Bottom