• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
To be fair it hasnt been for a lack of chances.

He can’t play as a target man, his one v one talent has seen a major drop off (rightfully so after that Meunier tackle), and he just doesn’t seem like he’s willing to add to the attacking dynamic.

Vini and Rodrygo are miles ahead of Hazard on the wings at this moment.

Sad.

For what they paid for him, really might be the worst ROI of all time, spent 160m on him for 7 goals and 11 assists over 4 years :sick:

It saddens me

I wanted Eden to succeed in Madrid. It totally sucks that RM fans never got the chance to see Eden at his best game

I hope Eden will have a chance to complete his final chapter as an important player in his career instead of a benchwarmer

Sheesh

Vivell and then two players as well

could end up being true, but bild is considered sun level at this point in germany. they have 0 sources anywhere and just post wild stuff for clicks. falk is a super clown wishing he was fabrizio

Just wanted to share:

I know some of you are aware of my issues the past 10 years with my knees and playing cause I've brought it up here and there in this thread. 3 ACL's, 7 surgeries total and a lot of rehab. All were non-contact and last one in 2020 was ACL, LCL, MCL and meniscus. Been a hell of a battle coming back from this one, arthritis finally started kicking in in the home stretch of my recovery which set me back a year. Got PRP injections that were mostly useless and then a clean up in February followed up my stem cell injections. I'm not completely there yet but started playing again after the stem cell injections. Had mostly been managing my club team on Sunday's but have hopped in here and there to play some minutes along with playing GK on my Tuesday co-ed team. Finally put one in the back of the net this past Sunday in a 4-0 victory. I was a tap in merchant but man did it feel good! I'M BACK!

Back
Top Bottom