• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
not a single cross from rafinha has been good and he hasn’t back tracked in the last defensive efforts

Unironic clapping, dude. That's incredible.

Do you think stem cell injections were the most effective form of treatment you've received during this period? I've heard from more than a few people, including medical professionals in hushed tones, that stem cell injections are definitely the way forward rather than surgical reconstruction (if it can be helped).

Both other ACL's I bounced back just fine. I think the stem cells helped extremely just because of how much arthritis is a factor in how my knee feels now. Helps that my Dr. hooked it up with the injections for free because a rep was in during my cleanup procedure, saw the state of my knee and wanted me to try his product. Apparently there are a lot of Dr's pushing "fake stem cells" so make sure you are getting the kind from amniotic fluid. Got all the old dudes that are a part of my soccer club (we have teams going up to 60 & Over) wanting the injections now. I am now playing more times per week than I have since HS and although I do get sore from time to time I do think it's helped. I also have stopped icing completely to see how my body reacts after having always iced my knee in the past. I would say I feel great but also still old, I'm not who I used to be. Just focusing on taking better care of myself in terms of recovery, prevention, etc.

It is definitely mostly mental though. Started playing keeper this year for the first time in my life and I've made it a habit to randomly take the ball out of the box and go on mini runs up field. I megged two people last night on two separate runs :lol: But overall trying to change the way I play, more hold up, not trying to beat people with speed(cause I can't) etc. Just playing slower overall.

Also, just to add. These form of stem cells basically help heal and prevent further damage rather than "regenerating" I believe you need other types of stem cells for that which obviously is frowned upon by some folks because of the way they are harvested and what you could potentially do with them.

Last edited:
Welp, Inters defence held up well until that

Dembele with the emphatic finish, great passes from Raphinha then Sergi Roberto to create the chance

De Jong really went through all that over the summer just to be a benchwarmer for most matches...
I really think there's one of those "if fdj plays x amount of minutes he will get a bonus salary "type of thing. And since he didn't want to reduce the salary bartomeu gave him and didn't want to leave, Barca are benching him as a result. It also doesn't help his case that gavi is a menace.

Pique also has a clause like that it's been reported.

so if barca doensnt win today, are they confirmed for europa? or would they still have some hope on the remaining fixtures?

so if barca doensnt win today, are they confirmed for europa? or would they still have some hope on the remaining fixtures?

think most people see this as a pivotal match since it's most likely them and Inter will have the same results in the last 2 games of the group.

That was all on Busquets, Pique and Garcia there, shocking turnover and defending.

Nice finish from Lautaro, off both posts :lol:

Back
Top Bottom