• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
United suffering from same problems arsenal teams of the past had. Try and pass it into the goal. We need a striker man

Bit of a random question but does anyone here have experience with a meniscus tear injury? Since it’s often a football injury

My MRI results come in tomorrow but the doctor said earlier this week that he’s certain I have a tear in my inner meniscus, just a matter of how bad it is.

The pain/uncomfort has gotten a lot worse over the past few days.
I constantly feel like the kneecap is about to dislocate, even though it’s screwed on tight from a kneecap stabilization surgery
Got the injury at a concert of all places too, an absolute joke

Damn didn't notice Real handling business so far, gonna tune in to the 2nd half.

Pressure might start to turn on Xavi is the result stands

Bit of a random question but does anyone here have experience with a meniscus tear injury? Since it’s often a football injury

My MRI results come in tomorrow but the doctor said earlier this week that he’s certain I have a tear in my inner meniscus, just a matter of how bad it is.

The pain/uncomfort has gotten a lot worse over the past few days.
I constantly feel like the kneecap is about to dislocate, even though it’s screwed on tight from a kneecap stabilization surgery
Got the injury at a concert of all places too, an absolute joke
No shade, but do you think it’s related to the SLP boots you rock?

Madrid are ruthless.
Don't know what xavi expected with Roberto and garcia against Madrid at home. But he doesn't have much a of a choice. Only one on the bench is Alonso and pique :rolleyes

balde is really good. It's crazy how the best players on this team are teenagers. They also don't play scared. Busquets offers nothing in defense. He's a cone out there.

Props to valverde and tchouameni. These boys are problems.

Lewa with his tin tin looking as.s

The-Adventures-of-Tintin.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom