• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Bit of a random question but does anyone here have experience with a meniscus tear injury? Since it’s often a football injury

My MRI results come in tomorrow but the doctor said earlier this week that he’s certain I have a tear in my inner meniscus, just a matter of how bad it is.

The pain/uncomfort has gotten a lot worse over the past few days.
I constantly feel like the kneecap is about to dislocate, even though it’s screwed on tight from a kneecap stabilization surgery
Got the injury at a concert of all places too, an absolute joke
What concerts make you come back home with a meniscus tear injury?

xavi has to take out Roberto. Alonso and pique aren't the answers but there's no way vinicius doesn't get free in the 2nd half. Move kounde to rb and pique or Alonso has to play cb. It's not ideal but it's the only changes that I can think of.

Maybe take out raphinha and out dembele on the right where he is preferred. Put Fati on the left.

I honestly don’t think Roberto was that bad. He offered a decent bit in attack. That first goal Toni Kroos just made an exceptional play. You can’t play Pique after his disaster against Inter.

I thought the posts and crossbars were made out of metal or aluminum or something along those lines..

Not wood.

😮
They usually are, but these guys were probably renting their goals when they were in prem. They out of it now , so they gotta use wood.

No shade, but do you think it’s related to the SLP boots you rock?
:lol:
The 6cm heels certainly didn’t help but I’ve always had awful knees, further aggravated by the hormone condition weakening my body
SLP boots are very comfy but anything with a heel isn’t exactly great for the knees

I’ve been wearing sneakers for the most part since the concert on September 12. I dropped from a railing (roughly 1.5m drop) at the arena to get to the lower standing area from the seats and felt pain in my left knee immediately but didn’t pay it much mind at the time.

:lol:
The 6cm heels certainly didn’t help but I’ve always had awful knees, further aggravated by the hormone condition weakening my body

I’ve been wearing sneakers for the most part since the concert on September 12. I dropped from a railing (roughly 1.5m drop) at the arena to get to the lower standing area from the seats and felt pain in my left knee immediately but didn’t pay it much mind at the time.
Get well soon b.

I have flat feet, and sometimes the crepe soled chelseas be having my knees unstable. Had to get rid of them.

They usually are, but these guys were probably renting their goals when they were in prem. They out of it now , so they gotta use wood.

I am now way more intrigued as to how the posts get stood up in the grass because the wood has to be 10x heavier than aluminum.

Get well soon b.

I have flat feet, and sometimes the crepe soled chelseas be having my knees unstable. Had to get rid of them.
I have a pair of CP’s too and I’d honestly say the SLP’s are more comfy somehow. At least their 3cm heel pairs. Never had even the slightest discomfort from wearing them.

What concerts make you come back home with a meniscus tear injury?
Parkway Drive/While She Sleeps/Lorna Shore

It was from a roughly 1.5m drop from a railing to get to the lower standing area, since the doors were closed off and we didn’t want to stay seated for a metal concert
Still ridiculous either way

Back
Top Bottom