• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Gerrard has been stubborn in making adjustments to his tactics and personnel. He keeps rewarding the players with playing time that have been mid instead of swapping guys etc. Some of it has been bad luck, but from what I've seen it's also a lack of composure by the players as well. Tyrone Mings has also been meh.

20221017_115711.jpg
20221017_115713.jpg
20221017_115714.jpg

Such a shame that Benz never really got to shine all that much for France due to the whole extortion plot
Feel like he would've been their record scorer if he never got exiled in his prime.

Giraud would've never gotten the chance to play enough games to get within striking distance like he is rn

Feel like he would've been their record scorer if he never got exiled in his prime.

Giraud would've never gotten the chance to play enough games to get within striking distance like he is rn
At the same time I also believe Benz only has himself and his friend Zenati (who was actively part of the extortion) to blame for the exile, considering the victim Valbuena was on the national team too.
I followed the trial for a bit and with all those recordings, I think the verdict for being complicit in an extortion plot seems well deserved. Especially the recording of Benz telling Zenati that Valbuena “isn’t listening to us” says a lot.

FFF made up another award that'll probably be discarded next year like the "best striker" award they gave lewa last year to screw him out of the bdo :lol:

Back
Top Bottom