• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I’m glad Alisson booted a pass and got rewarded.

Playing out the back 100 percent of the time isn’t always necessary.

(I’m talking about all clubs in general not just Pool)
There are several videos showing that this was planned. Also during the match there were about 2-3 passes where Allison was looking for Salah or any other forward and they knew to make the runs. If you watch the video, youll see Salah keeping his eye on Allison and taking off before he makes the run. Obviously they all didn't turn into anything, but it definitely helped in freeing up our attackers and creating this chance.

There are several videos showing that this was planned. Also during the match there were about 2-3 passes where Allison was looking for Salah or any other forward and they knew to make the runs. If you watch the video, youll see Salah keeping his eye on Allison and taking off before he makes the run. Obviously they all didn't turn into anything, but it definitely helped in freeing up our attackers and creating this chance.

Yea, I’m a fan of it.

Shout out to Benz. Lyon Benz is one of my top teen prospects ever. Unlucky to be in the Messi Ronaldo era and play with one of them. Might have had a few more to his name otherwise.

Late post tho

I am happy with Chelsea's performance under Potter lately

FfRTe0cX0AEx3E8

Bit of a random question but does anyone here have experience with a meniscus tear injury? Since it’s often a football injury

My MRI results come in tomorrow but the doctor said earlier this week that he’s certain I have a tear in my inner meniscus, just a matter of how bad it is.

The pain/uncomfort has gotten a lot worse over the past few days.
I constantly feel like the kneecap is about to dislocate, even though it’s screwed on tight from a kneecap stabilization surgery
Got the injury at a concert of all places too, an absolute joke

PM me lol

Back
Top Bottom