• Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
wild stats from ron and messi

This poll is already doomed.

Neymar with more than 30 percent of the of the vote??

BEB5078C-AB7B-427E-8A47-E517D36440CD.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl:

Rol definitely hit up his weirdo boy DSA to get burner accounts so he could vote for Neymar numerous times because this makes NO God Damn sense. 😭

World cup and ligue 1 trophies would land Neymar a BdO over a UCL/EPL winning Haaland. Same goes for Messi IMO

Not true.

The last three World Cup winning teams have had no Balon D’Or winners.

And if Brazil win the World Cup I gurantee it be be due to Vini more than Neymar.

Vinicius will have the better shot at the B’Dor than Neymar if they win.

It’s also hilarious that Mbappe didn’t get ONE VOTE…..

So France can’t win the WC huh? Mbappe can’t win the B D’Or :lol:

This Mbappe hatred is CRAZY.

Y’all hate him so much that even flyeed flyeed is now saying Neymar is better than Mbappe. If this was one year ago he would have NEVER.

This bias is crazy :lol:

Not true.

The last three World Cup winning teams have had no Balon D’Or winners.

And if Brazil win the World Cup I gurantee it be be due to Vini more than Neymar.

Vinicius will have the better shot at the B’Dor than Neymar if they win.

Fair, but Modric won it in 2018 largely because he carried Croatia to the final so the world cup does still carry a lot of weight. If Neymar leads Brazil to the title in Qatar, I think he’ll win the BdO. They may also snub Haaland in that situation because he’s young and the logic is that he’ll have more opportunities, whereas this is probably it for Ney.

Y’all hate him so much that even flyeed flyeed is now saying Neymar is better than Mbappe. If this was one year ago he would have NEVER.

I don’t think it’s that. Benzema is simply the better French player at the moment

chappelles-show-the-playa-haters-ball.gif

If Brazil win the World Cup, it's going to Neymar. They have a good chance too.
He's also the best player on psg right now.

World cup and ligue 1 trophies would land Neymar a BdO over a UCL/EPL winning Haaland. Same goes for Messi IMO

Fair, but Modric won it in 2018 largely because he carried Croatia to the final so the world cup does still carry a lot of weight. If Neymar leads Brazil to the title in Qatar, I think he’ll win the BdO. They may also snub Haaland in that situation because he’s young and the logic is that he’ll have more opportunities, whereas this is probably it for Ney.
Facts, he's also having a hell of season so far with the most goal contributions in Europe right now.

He'll have the gaudy stats on his side and if you add a WC trophy + him likely breaking Pele's record in Qatar, I think he'll be the strong favorite for it come next year.

If Citeh end up winning the CL then I could see the Daemon Haaland getting shouts but I really think it depends on the Qatar outcome. Like Trey mentioned, Modric won his largely off the strength of that WC final run since Real didn't have much success in the league that year.

In a WC/Euro year, those tourneys will hold a lot of weight/sway imo.

It wouldn’t be the Football Thread without Rol posting a Super League article every week…. :lol:

Bro really thinks it’s going to happen…..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom