• Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
4c3a53522dfae2fc8dd32728edee977b.gif

Or hop off :lol:, the choice is yours

rolaholic rolaholic thoughts on your boy Jonathan David? Should we be in for him? From what I’ve seen looks like an ambidextrous Martial with work rate. Looks like he’s being linked to Chelsea.

Stop..

Benzema has like 4 goals this season. He hasn’t been playing that great.

He absolutely deserved the B D’Or but this season he has not been better than Mbappe,

Didn't they change the rule about the Ballon d'Or last year? Players are judged based on their performance over a season instead of a year

rolaholic rolaholic thoughts on your boy Jonathan David? Should we be in for him? From what I’ve seen looks like an ambidextrous Martial with work rate. Looks like he’s being linked to Chelsea.
Yea he's the top scorer in Ligue 1 currently, tied with Neymar, and he just broke Hazards scoring record for Lille in like 80 less matches.

I think he'd be tailor made for ETH's pressing system. Attitude wise and especially his attributes.

Big fan of his besides the obvious reasons, he's hardworking and skilled technically with quick feet + a quality finisher with both feet. He can do most of what ETH wants from a striker quite well.

Also knows how to make smart runs off the ball with his movement, creates outlets with the midfield regularly, good vision to complement his unselfishness for finding teammates/create chances and has good hold up play to go along with his strong link up play.

Def one of the more complete young no.9's out there rn and he wouldnt cost silly money like an Osimhen. Would legit be sick if Chelsea signed him :lol: :smh:

I liked Sesko a lot too but with him staying in the RB system for another year or 2, would love to look into David next summer.

Fair, but Modric won it in 2018 largely because he carried Croatia to the final so the world cup does still carry a lot of weight. If Neymar leads Brazil to the title in Qatar, I think he’ll win the BdO. They may also snub Haaland in that situation because he’s young and the logic is that he’ll have more opportunities, whereas this is probably it for Ney.

Not to mention he was instrumental in the threepeat of UCLs for Madrid that season.

Congrats to him, feel like he's got the nous and ability to get them back in the Prem within 2 years

Broooo

Both my toeboxes were orange after like 4 wears.

Still in the top 3 boots of all time

I always had to get the R9 variations of the Mercurials back then. And every time I did they had to go back to Nike or soccer.com, they never lasted. Had the silver and blue ones and in just a few matches the toe split. One match in the 2006 yellow and green and the entire sole plate came off. Then I'd get just a normal colorway of Mercurials and they'd be fine smh. Luckily I still have my R9 bootbags.

I always had to get the R9 variations of the Mercurials back then. And every time I did they had to go back to Nike or soccer.com, they never lasted. Had the silver and blue ones and in just a few matches the toe split. One match in the 2006 yellow and green and the entire sole plate came off. Then I'd get just a normal colorway of Mercurials and they'd be fine smh. Luckily I still have my R9 bootbags.

That drawstring bag was such a flex back then.

I managed to have pretty much every R9 color way, crazy to think how much they'd be worth today if I hadn't played in them XD

Yea he's the top scorer in Ligue 1 currently, tied with Neymar, and he just broke Hazards scoring record for Lille in like 80 less matches.

I think he'd be tailor made for ETH's pressing system. Attitude wise and especially his attributes.

Big fan of his besides the obvious reasons, he's hardworking and skilled technically with quick feet + a quality finisher with both feet. He can do most of what ETH wants from a striker quite well.

Also knows how to make smart runs off the ball with his movement, creates outlets with the midfield regularly, good vision to complement his unselfishness for finding teammates/create chances and has good hold up play to go along with his strong link up play.

Def one of the more complete young no.9's out there rn and he wouldnt cost silly money like an Osimhen. Would legit be sick if Chelsea signed him :lol: :smh:

I liked Sesko a lot too but with him staying in the RB system for another year or 2, would love to look into David next summer.

Bias aside, I would prefer Osimhen but David isn’t too far behind him on my wishlist. Sucker for a 9 that can be apart of the build up play, David looks ready for the next step.

Last edited:
These leagues cramming in matches mid-week along with European competition in advance of the world cup pause is a recipe for disaster injury wise man :smh:

More games in short periods of times is cool for fans and broadcasters but the physical toll it's gonna take, and as we've seen so far, isn't worth it man

That drawstring bag was such a flex back then.

I managed to have pretty much every R9 color way, crazy to think how much they'd be worth today if I hadn't played in them XD
No ragrets playing in them. Only the 2006 Brazil editions just because of how nice they were and the fact that they only lasted me one game smh. Hope Nike brings back those customization options like they did a while back to add the old mercurial colorways.

Not true.

The last three World Cup winning teams have had no Balon D’Or winners.

And if Brazil win the World Cup I gurantee it be be due to Vini more than Neymar.

Vinicius will have the better shot at the B’Dor than Neymar if they win.
You are wrong sir. straight up.

Back
Top Bottom