• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Would bring on Eriksen here for Bruno if I'm ETH, feel like he'd help get a crucial second with Bruno lacking that final pass/touch so far.

Can't blame his workrate though, he's been all over covering ground

Maybe bring in Ron too, he single handedly beat Spurs in this fixture at OT last season :lol:. Had that hatty

Casemiro's been a godsend in the middle of the park man, he's busted up counters and made big tackles so many times since getting starter minutes.

Plus he's not terrified of the ball at his feet and actually has a good idea what to do to contribute in attack :lol:

20221019_164138.jpg

Weird color blocking but it works :lol:, I like it.

Been a fan of all their kits this season

Finally Bruno :lol::pimp:

Fred with the clumsy assist

Doesn't matter how out of sync Bruno might look, dude always pulls a goal contribution out of his *** :lol:

Brilliant bit of skill by Fred to pass the ball off of Dyer's knee for the assist to Bruno.

Think the club made the right choice with the bald Dutchman tbh...

Respect Conte a ton but United are actually fun to watch again :lol:. Had my fair share of pragmaball over the years at United and I'm glad they're off that right now

Meado took that 2nd place Bd'O finish personally. Put 2 on Lyon while Arsenal Women have 5 on them total :pimp: Game aint even over.

Speaking of Dutchman, anyone seen Donny???
He only came back to training this week along with AWB, think he'll be in the squad for Chelsea.

Still though, kinda damning that even when healthy he doesn't get burn under his ex-manager...

Solid performance from Antony even without any G+A, was threatening throughout and he was integral in the 2nd.

Been really liking what I've seen from him so far, even when he's not scoring he makes an impact elsewhere on the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom