• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Guimares a better player by far but think Fred helps Brazil by providing them with more defensive protection.

Three straight clean sheets for United. As much as the offensive looks completely different under ETH, we’ve won with our defense.

Martinez/Varane been a blast to watch this year after being traumatized by Maguire and Lindelof for the past few. Think they’ve been as good as any CB pairing in the world this year.
Love Licha Martinez man :lol: :pimp:

The backline lacked someone with his tenacity/fire and positive aggression for years since Vidic left.

So much more comforting having someone like him back there compared to the feeling of constant walking on eggshells the last few years with Slabhead.

He's smashed that lazy and bozo height narrative with a sledge hammer :lol:, man plays like he's 7ft

The backline lacked someone with his tenacity/fire and positive aggression for years since Vidic left.

So much more comforting having someone like him back there compared to the feeling of constant walking on eggshells the last few years with Slabhead.

He's smashed that lazy and bozo height narrative with a sledge hammer :lol:, man plays like he's 7ft

Scaloni needs to start Lisandro over Otamendi in Qatar

Seems like Courtois will be back for Sevilla

It's good that Lunin got a nice run, but there really wasn't much for him to until today, only thing we learned is that he's not a disaster.

Valverde, Rodrygo, Benzema played great today, Benz is starting to pick it up. Camavinga, Tchouameni & Asensio all had really good moments off the bench. Carvajal has been really solid this season, as long as he can avoid Mbappe in the CL.

If I was still into kits I would get a “butcher” #6 home kit. Antony has really impressed me too. He was on it today.. love his energy. Don’t know what’s going on with my boy Jadon, almost looks like he never actually wants the ball.

One game.. against arguably best 9 in the world. Whole team looked like food, but sure fam he sucks.

The point wasn’t that they suck, I just don’t think they are the best CB partnership in the Prem, let alone the world fam.

Was the most shots a Conte coached team have ever faced and that's in 318 matches.

Conte said before the match that they lost to Ronaldo last season, not United. ETH made it a point to change that :lol:

Jesus christ, give United 3 points and the fans get like a ******* Iron Man battery in their collective back. Thought we would have only had to deal with one obnoxious Manchester fan base this year :smh:

Its gonna sting the worst because its the only thing standing between Arsenal and another undefeated season :smh: Can't wait for Slabhead to get a run of games.
giphy.webp

Only got to watch a little of the Man U game yesterday but in all honesty its the first time if i were a man u fan that i would feel some optimism. They created a lot of chances early. If Ronaldo gets the same chances Rash got...that game is 4-5. Lloris was the player of the game :lol:

But Tottenham are a quality side. They definitely looked lackluster yesterday but all credit to United. It will be great for footy in general when City play United if both teams are in top form.

Back
Top Bottom