Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Damn that's awful news :smh:

He was more than likely gonna be the No.1 for Les Bleus in Qatar :smh:

Terrible for Milan and France.

4 weeks away from the WC, might be time to start bubble wrapping some of these internationals man cause the run of high profile injuries lately has been horrible to see

This should've been known. Real has always been Haaland's final destination

I’ve always felt that there’s a chance that since City paid significantly less in release clause money than that 200m figure for 2024 that there’s a chance they’re able to make Haaland an offer he can’t refuse and retain him.

I’ve always felt that there’s a chance that since City paid significantly less in release clause money than that 200m figure for 2024 that there’s a chance they’re able to make Haaland an offer he can’t refuse and retain him.
Nah Haaland and his dad always insisted on those release clause to make him be be in full control of his future. He has a 200m release clause in 2024 and 175m for 2025. Clubs won't break bank to sign him and the can all offer him stupid wages. City will never have the lure Real has or any other big club

It’s the clubs job to convince Haaland to stay come 2024 and on. They’ve done great before to retain top guys for their prime but this will be different. Either they do their job and get him to resign or we get a sizable transfer figure. Of course I’d prefer him to stay long term but wont see me complaining either way.

It’s absolutely a waiting game for Haaland going to RM. But heres what can happen to have Haaland stay put.

Haaland could win the next 3-4 B’Dors and he might just say “F it, I’m winning trophies here why ruin a good thing”.

Barça might be totally F’ed 3 years from now. RM may not have a rival anymore. La Liga might be super dead, no point then.

Haaland will 100% not stay at City. He didn't want the pressure of going to Real to early. As good as City can be, they will never be looked at the same way people look at United or Liverpool. I wouldn't be surprised if Pep moves on from City in the near future also

Haaland will 100% not stay at City. He didn't want the pressure of going to Real to early. As good as City can be, they will never be looked at the same way people look at United or Liverpool. I wouldn't be surprised if Pep moves on from City in the near future also
City has to cement themselves by winning the champions league before people will say they are "great". They dominate in the prem and will beat the breaks off small clubs in the champions league, but they have been unable to win it which means beating top teams within the competition. All their success indicates is that they are able to beat small and mid clubs consistently, but not the big guys when it comes to it. Maybe that will change with the addition of Haaland.

City has to cement themselves by winning the champions league before people will say they are "great". They dominate in the prem and will beat the breaks off small clubs in the champions league, but they have been unable to win it which means beating top teams within the competition. All their success indicates is that they are able to beat small and mid clubs consistently, but not the big guys when it comes to it. Maybe that will change with the addition of Haaland.
City need a few CL wins to be considered great. Look at Liverpool, they were always considered a great club even with going 20+yrs without a domestic win due to their success in CL

City and P$G are in the same boat rn.

Big clubs that dominate their domestic leagues but they haven't fully crossed over yet into being legit global institutions.

Winning the biggest prize of all and consistent success in Europe would go a long way towards making that happen

Would be great to see him make it but hope it's not at his detriment long term.

I don't blame any player though for trying to rush through treatment or recovery for the World Cup.

You never know how many you'll go to so missing out on that chance especially in your prime has to be gutting

Never retire Leo
maxresdefault-1605111824__01.jpg

Jk

Back
Top Bottom