• Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Villa's best asset

118211338_121420149432748_4654225943643412720_n.jpg

"In these cold and hard trenches, these broken (and hairy) people rely on cold soups called gazpacho to survive"

A player like CR7 doesnt go from scoring 25 goals the previous season to sucking all of a sudden.
I mean that’s exactly what happens.. I’m not ready to say he sucks though. Still got hope for him

I mean that’s exactly what happens.. I’m not ready to say he sucks though. Still got hope for him
Doesn't help either when you skip out of a whole preseason of a new manager introducing their own methods/style of play on top of being the oldest player in the league...

Won't say he sucks either but he's not in the same condition or as on it as he was last season and he's simply not fully there mentally which definitely has an impact.

He was all but gone in his mind over the summer so having him sticking around longer after getting turned down all over isn't gonna bring out the most motivated version of him. Neither is not buying in fully to the new set up.

ETH was more than willing to give chances though but he couldn't afford to give him special treatment from the offset giving him instant burn ahead of the guys who worked with him all summer and preseason. Special treatment also bit the club in the *** the last few years.

Any hint of impartiality would've created uneasiness in the dressing room right at the start. Instead he's chosen to play people on form/merit rather than rep/standing. Hence why Ron isn't the only high profile player who's been getting benched, you've got Shaw and Maguire who were undroppable before currently sitting in the same boat. Even Casemiro didn't start right away since McTom was actually playing really well for a stretch.

Just wish dude would take a queue out of Ibra's playbook and embrace that veteran/mentor role for the younger guys as they age and decline physically and trying to help the team in different ways instead of still trying to move like he's one of the best players in the world at 37.

That approach would've worked well for everyone and also open up better opportunities for him whenever he does leave. The diva **** is hustling backwards and only makes him look bad, not the club or anyone else.

Doesn't help either when you skip out of a whole preseason of a new manager introducing their own methods/style of play on top of being the oldest player in the league...

Won't say he sucks either but he's not in the same condition or as on it as he was last season and he's simply not fully there mentally which definitely has an impact.

He was all but gone in his mind over the summer so having him sticking around longer after getting turned down all over isn't gonna bring out the most motivated version of him. Neither is not buying in fully to the new set up.

ETH was more than willing to give chances though but he couldn't afford to give him special treatment from the offset giving him instant burn ahead of the guys who worked with him all summer and preseason. Special treatment also bit the club in the *** the last few years.

Any hint of impartiality would've created uneasiness in the dressing room right at the start. Instead he's chosen to play people on form/merit rather than rep/standing. Hence why Ron isn't the only high profile player who's been getting benched, you've got Shaw and Maguire who were undroppable before currently sitting in the same boat. Even Casemiro didn't start right away since McTom was actually playing really well for a stretch.

Ronaldo isn’t going to mentor a bunch of overrated Englanders. These clowns. :lol:

If he’s going to be mentoring young players it’s going to be in Portugal.

Go get David Beckham or something. FOH :lol:

luisfigo luisfigo You have every Portugal kit ever. You even have the bibs and the accessories.

But I bet you don’t have this kit. 🤔

1666297077550.png

0B902482-6E03-4445-B89B-7AF03BCCC713.jpeg

Yeah don’t have this one. Or the two white ones they wore for euro 2008 qualifying. Not really a big fan of the half and half jerseys but of course wouldn’t mind having this if I knew they were wearing it and was selling it to the public back then.

Yeah don’t have this one. Or the two white ones they wore for euro 2008 qualifying. Not really a big fan of the half and half jerseys but of course wouldn’t mind having this if I knew they were wearing it and was selling it to the public back then.

So you are Human…

Good to know. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom