• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Screenshot_20221024-102947_90b1eae54792124ad2e55a2af802b613.jpg

Screenshot_20221024-103023_90b1eae54792124ad2e55a2af802b613.jpg

Screenshot_20221024-103114_90b1eae54792124ad2e55a2af802b613.jpg

we about a month into FIFA23. What's y'all FUT squads looking like? :nerd:
I had the game since release and just installed it Friday night. Haven't even gone back to finally start it. Life's hectic atm.

So I was thinking back on the Saka Times article and it still makes me sick how the brothas were treated. Saka and Sterling were the main reasons those frauds were even in the championship match. That and the home cooking. Part of me feels like the monkey emojis and N bombs will fly next month during the WC so putting Saka on the cover was more for the racist scums than for him.

Most points and goals in both their league and the CL is a good argument for being a top 3 squad so far this season.

They're undefeated too while playing exciting footy.

Maradona would be proud of those boys

So I was thinking back on the Saka Times article and it still makes me sick how the brothas were treated. Saka and Sterling were the main reasons those frauds were even in the championship match. That and the home cooking. Part of me feels like the monkey emojis and N bombs will fly next month during the WC so putting Saka on the cover was more for the racist scums than for him.
Absolutely. Saka, a 21 year old kid, is having the weight of a nation put on his shoulders. The system is building his story so that they can tear him down from the highest point possible if they need a scapegoat. Saka, Sancho, Jude, any young man of color in the English squad is going to go through things worse than the Euros when England crashes out. Kane could manage 1 goal across the groups and get no blame. Pickford could drop the ball into the opposition for a goal and get no blame. Maguire will do Slabhead things and be the hero for speaking out against unfair criticism against him.

And Saka will get half a million racist attacks levied against him for missing a PK 2 years ago.

Absolutely. Saka, a 21 year old kid, is having the weight of a nation put on his shoulders. The system is building his story so that they can tear him down from the highest point possible if they need a scapegoat. Saka, Sancho, Jude, any young man of color in the English squad is going to go through things worse than the Euros when England crashes out. Kane could manage 1 goal across the groups and get no blame. Pickford could drop the ball into the opposition for a goal and get no blame. Maguire will do Slabhead things and be the hero for speaking out against unfair criticism against him.

And Saka will get half a million racist attacks levied against him for missing a PK 2 years ago.

This is why I am so conflicted. I want all the players of color on the Three Lions to do well but the abuse they suffer is ridiculous which is why I hope they lose every match. Sterling carried that squad but all we heard was how Harry Kane is going to get a knighthood from the Queen and some other bogus stuff if they won. No one asks why Clowngate thought it was a good idea to bring Rash in cold during extra time for PKs. No one talks about how FOLDen didn’t want to play through pain and missed the match. No one talks about how Italy was just the better team in the second half and probably should’ve won without pks. No one talks about any of that. All we hear is how the players of color "choked" which isn’t true.

This is why I am so conflicted. I want all the players of color on the Three Lions to do well but the abuse they suffer is ridiculous which is why I hope they lose every match. Sterling carried that squad but all we heard was how Harry Kane is going to get a knighthood from the Queen and some other bogus stuff if they won. No one asks why Clowngate thought it was a good idea to bring Rash in cold during extra time for PKs. No one talks about how FOLDen didn’t want to play through pain and missed the match. No one talks about how Italy was just the better team in the second half and probably should’ve won without pks. No one talks about any of that. All we hear is how the players of color "choked" which isn’t true.
eff that

i rather saka get his chance to shine

those racists gunna be racist no matter the outcome, rather saka get his shine

eff that

i rather saka get his chance to shine

those racists gunna be racist no matter the outcome, rather saka get his shine
I hear you and I agree. Sadly Saka did show out in that tournament and what did it get him? That Times piece was a joke. Most of the piece was about the racist abuse and how the Spurs fans cheered for him when he came in the match after the abuse. That was about the racists and less about Saka.

I hear you and I agree. Sadly Saka did show out in that tournament and what did it get him? That Times piece was a joke. Most of the piece was about the racist abuse and how the Spurs fans cheered for him when he came in the match after the abuse. That was about the racists and less about Saka.
yeah i agree on that part the media over there never gunna appreciate him

but i will <3
starboy

I posted about it this weekend on IG - few of my friends were like woah didn’t know it got that bad

Says it all imo

I posted about it this weekend on IG - few of my friends were like woah didn’t know it got that bad

Says it all imo
It really does and I’m glad that you posted about it. You have to be a really low person if the first place you go to is race and racist abuse when you’re mad at an athlete or another person.

The referee association is a ****ing joke employing these clowns

This is the stuff that is so hard to take out of the game at this point. If you don't fall and force the refs to make a decision they will swallow their whistle

Back
Top Bottom