Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Ff2kV1AWAAEE1nD

Hope more reports confirm Bellingham’s interest in RM. It really would be a perfect fit alongside Tchouameni, Camavinga, and then possibly Fede at RW.

I’m not buying RM’s interest in Son though, as much as I like him and it would be great for marketing in Asia. I don’t think he fits with the club’s transfer strategy. Endrick on the other hand…

Hope more reports confirm Bellingham’s interest in RM. It really would be a perfect fit alongside Tchouameni, Camavinga, and then possibly Fede at RW.

I’m not buying RM’s interest in Son though, as much as I like him and it would be great for marketing in Asia. I don’t think he fits with the club’s transfer strategy. Endrick on the other hand…
I love Son but there's too many points against him, transfer fee, over 30, non eu, the Hazard effect, Flo has signed two players over 30 ever.

Absolute joke of a call for West Ham on that corner. Players can play volleyball in the box now? **** offfffff refs. FIFA needs to pull any/all English refs off the World Cup.

These south American teams with English names always been funny to me. They got a team in Uruguay called Boston River

Screenshot_20221024-102947_90b1eae54792124ad2e55a2af802b613.jpg

Screenshot_20221024-103023_90b1eae54792124ad2e55a2af802b613.jpg

Screenshot_20221024-103114_90b1eae54792124ad2e55a2af802b613.jpg

we about a month into FIFA23. What's y'all FUT squads looking like? :nerd:

Naw, what Klose is in the game as a manger?! Might have to switch out Lasso for him. This is what I have so far. I usually go with a Brazil/German hybrid but still need to integrate some Germans into this one. Also Campos is my all time favorite keeper so had to have him there. His in game stats as a striker are pretty damn good too.

IMG_2101.jpg

Naw, what Klose is in the game as a manger?! Might have to switch out Lasso for him. This is what I have so far. I usually go with a Brazil/German hybrid but still need to integrate some Germans into this one. Also Campos is my all time favorite keeper so had to have him there. His in game stats as a striker are pretty damn good too.

IMG_2101.jpg

Yes, that is Klose. I had no idea he coaches either but I swapped him out for Lasso to give my squad full chem. I hate the new chem system btw. Jesus is nasty in game :pimp:. Did you pack Campos from the hero SBC or thats your pre-order pick? :nerd:

Yes, that is Klose. I had no idea he coaches either but I swapped him out for Lasso to give my squad full chem. I hate the new chem system btw. Jesus is nasty in game :pimp:. Did you pack Campos from the hero SBC or thats your pre-order pick? :nerd:

Naw I bought him for like 17k before he shot up in price. I like the new chem system a bit just because I feel like I can use a more variety of players, love the new position changes too.

Back
Top Bottom