OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

I’ve always like the white with the black socks for Sevilla. It must be the red accents that make it because Real looked weird with it the other day

Their stadium looks 🔥 too

Last edited:
It’s really simple. United turned their season around when Maguire went to the bench. Now due to injuries he’s playing more and they’re losing more

Maguire starts and United is down 2 goals…

giphy.gif

I hope Arry scores a simple tap in header and celebrates by shushing the crowd while down 1. Only way he could possibly become more of a clown at this point.

I always get summer vibes at the Sevilla stadium. Bayern's stadium should take notes cuz it always looks like it's still in the cold war.

Maybe I’ve been to harsh on the downfall of La Farma…🤔

None of them can beat RM under any circumstances. Sevilla it out here picking United apart while Sevilla have 33 points all season.

I’ll wait until City vs RM to decide.
This is breaking news coming outta your camp. BREAKING

Silver lining is no way De gea’s contract gets renewed now.

Today showed how terrible he is and how great Lisandro/Varane have been all year covering for him.

Prolly get smacked on Sunday as well but a top 4 finish is still a good season when you look at where everyone expected us to finish at the start of the year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom