OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

finally. we never replaced Thiago and it's been why we struggled in the later stages of the cl. caicedo, florentino luis or ugarte please

We have been dealing with injuries all season.. I don't recall one game that we were able to field our best 11. Such a drop off in talent when we have to rotate... even today missed Bruno. Really hope these stacking injuries don't kill our chances of top 4.

SmartSelect_20230420_220912_Yuzu Browser.jpg

If Dybala wants to move again, his agent played this well, none of this restrictive.

Atlanta has a ton of culture to pull from. Armada Armada what's your squad doing down there with their tifo? Yall got room, passion, and resources to kill it, and some of yours in the past have been amazing. Any recent bangers we need to be aware of?
Resurgence does the Tifos and yea they do do some fye stuff. No stand out bangers in a while but the Anton Walkes one considering his passing was touching.

I would play Stones over Walker. He’s better than Walker in possession when playing in that two with Rodri. Plus when y’all transition from attack to defense he drops back to CB where as with Walker he has to run across the pitch to get back to RB. Akanji doesn’t have Walker’s pace but he’s quick enough and won’t have to make up the distance Walker would. Whatever he does hope it’s wrong and the Pep overthinking the CL meme continues :lol:

I’m leaning the current lineup too unless walker can find his best form against before the semis if he does I’d go him for sure. Meme is right because man is that stuff overstated :lol: There have been two times I’d say it’s legit true but that hasn’t been the reason for every L most have been down the the players are one the day since he’s been our manager.

Really sat there 2-0 up with 10 mins left in the 1st leg, Maguire and Lindelof get forced on then they go on to lose 5-2 after 2nd leg...

Better be the final nail in the coffin for both this summer :smh:

I'm sick that they're still gonna play out the rest of the season.

Even Dave's gonna have to be upgraded on

Back
Top Bottom