OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Last time they played in semis in 2005…These squads were stacked
363C6AF6-7588-4A90-BC2A-9EA10BA55D82.jpeg
Probably the 2 best squads from one of my fav FIFA's ever

FIFA-06-PS2-800X800.png

Really sat there 2-0 up with 10 mins left in the 1st leg, Maguire and Lindelof get forced on then they go on to lose 5-2 after 2nd leg...

Better be the final nail in the coffin for both this summer :smh:

I'm sick that they're still gonna play out the rest of the season.

Even Dave's gonna have to be upgraded on

There is always a "clear out" after United wet the bed. Yet, year after year, the same scrubs that fail over and over again are rewarded. We didn't need last night to know that these players are trash.

I fully expect maguire and the merry bunch to be back next year. And after a few games performing decently well, the fans will start saying weird things like "see told ya, he'll come good".

How would Spurs fans feel about this?

No objections here. I don’t particularly hate Chelsea. I think the club did Poch dirty in the way he was fired but firing him was absolutely the right choice. People only looked at our CL run instead of the absolute dog**** we put on display in the league week in week out past January.

We played some beautiful football under Poch throughout his tenure but his last 5 months or so weren’t just awful in terms of results, it was atrocious to watch.

I’m not sure he’s the guy to turn around a complete dysfunctional mess like Chelsea.
Honestly I pity whoever steps up. I don’t know if Lampard has a humiliation fetish or what but I would not want to be in his position.

Last edited:
Beat 3 La Liga squads ahead of them in the league to get there :lol:, they turn it up for Europa through so fair play to them

chelsea questioning people’s experience when they have an american owner who obviously has no idea what he’s doing

Back
Top Bottom