OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Backline looked like they had something else going on besides playing in football match lol, playing Kroos at DM made for a bad combination, nobody tracked runners or had any awareness today.

And of course Monkey chants

nah madrid hasn’t been a brick wall against anyone. if it’s gonna be a spectacle, it’s going to be a shootout
True. Haaland is going to eat. As long as City is taken to the brink, and loses to Milan in the finals, idc what any of the scorelines look like.

Bet anything Harry isn't pitching in a ****ing dime to reimburse fans. Man needs to get out of there asap. I can't imagine this being the last time this tinpot club does some **** like this either :lol:

United players apologizing for the last 10 years? Never.

They’re more likely to promote Tacos during a cup Final. :lol:

1682457269363.jpeg

United players apologizing for the last 10 years? Never.

They’re more likely to promote Tacos during a cup Final. :lol:

1682457269363.jpeg
Different Harry in my post but this **** from Ol Slabby is hilarious :lol: Slabhead can retire at united for all I care. But "On My Daughter's Life" Kane should leave Spurs and spiral them into refunding their season ticket holders next.

Weren't they gonna chase Rice and Caicedo this summer?

Doesn't make much sense going for Kanté when they can go younger.

Also thought Kanté was sealing up an extension too

Haven't seen many of his games so I can't comment. Isn't a name I've seen when discussing strength on the ball but will take a look.

Re: Rm vs Girona
-I don't think I've ever seen Mariano look good in a game.

Take it from Zlatan then.

It’s not just the speed that lets him blow by opponents, it’s the strength too.

well if anything it will show madrid that kroos can’t be a dm

it’s wild how far touchameni has fallen
I'm seeing rumors of Real potentially looking to offload him.

I feel like the Kante deal was signed from last year. He's been linked with Arsenal since then. Arsenal is also moving in the right direction whereas Chelsea is spinning out of control.

Tchouameni isn't going anywhere

We're talking about somebody who's on track to play in 50 matches, ranks 10th in the team in minutes. Whatever issue Carlo has with him, doesn't matter about his long term future.

Last edited:
Liverpool has always been class. Injuries have severely impacted our season. We aren't blind and able to see that. We don't need apologies for that. Sevilla came from behind and flogged y'all into submission and y'all will probably go trophyless as well. Imagine losing 7-0 to that same below top 4 trophyless team. Pathetic.
Except.. we already won a trophy.. have a final still and are set to finish above you. All while dealing with a ton of injuries.. Your only accomplishment is a 7-0 win and yet we are the pathetic ones lmfaooooo

Good depth if true? We are still aiming for Rice. Caicedo is a toss up now.

Need to get a wing back that can ideally cover for either side since Tomi and Tierney are always hurt.

I love Kante and respect everything he’s done for the club but Chelsea gotta move on these guys with injuries man. Roster is already overloaded, players sitting on the locker room floor and ****.

Back
Top Bottom