OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Kinda feels like a must win/do or die moment for the Gunners given the opposite run of momentum for both teams.

With Arsenal's remaining schedule, I can see Citeh not slipping and still passing them in their current form even with a tie today. A Citeh W and it's all but over. They really need to get over the hump if they're gonna pull this off this season

Kinda feels like a must win/do or die moment for the Gunners given the opposite run of momentum for both teams.

With Arsenal's remaining schedule, I can see Citeh not slipping and still passing them in their current form even with a tie today. A Citeh W and it's all but over. They really need to get over the hump if they're gonna pull this off this season
Yeah today's the day City secures their title. No chance a backline of Big Gab and Slow Rob can stop Haaland, De Bruyne and Mahrez all attacking through the middle

Yeah today's the day City secures their title. No chance a backline of Big Gab and Slow Rob can stop Haaland, De Bruyne and Mahrez all attacking through the middle
I don't want to be a contrarian, but are we counting out the Arsenal too soon....?

Nah, but for real, I hope City beats the breaks of them

The only way I see this happening is if RM get Bellingham and it causes Tchouameni to demand a transfer. And even then I think he’ll stay and fight for a place. I’m not at all buying that RM would welcome the departure of a top talent that they worked so hard to get either. Carlo, Modric, and Kroos won’t be here forever. The more likely midfield departure would be Ceballos who reports say is the one actually waiting to see what happens with Bellingham.

Last edited:
Why would Bellingham affect Tchouameni's status though?

He was brought in as a longterm Casemiro successor, Bellingham isn't a DM and would most likely end up taking the place of Kroos/Modric whenever their time at the club as starters is up.

Had no idea Tchouameni's future was even up in their air already not even a year after dropping 100m on him :lol:

He was brought in as a longterm Casemiro successor, Bellingham isn't a DM and would most likely end up taking the place of Kroos/Modric whenever their time at the club as starters is up.

Had no idea Tchouameni's future was even up in their air already not even a year after dropping 100m on him :lol:

It’s Liverpool fan fiction and media taking their fan base for a ride. I don’t think it would but if there was any possibility to me that would be it. Top level talent is scarce and you don’t just welcome the departure of it so soon after successfully recruiting it.

hoping for a miracle.

One game to win a season is all you can really ask for .

COYG

The only way I see this happening is if RM get Bellingham and it causes Tchouameni to demand a transfer. And even then I think he’ll stay and fight for a place. I’m not at all buying that RM would welcome the departure of a top talent that they worked so hard to get either. Carlo, Modric, and Kroos won’t be here forever. The more likely midfield departure would be Ceballos who reports say is the one actually waiting to see what happens with Bellingham.

They didn't necessarily work hard for his signature. They just reached out and he accepted :lol: He said so himself

Yeah, they play two different positions. There were rumors of the fans being displeased with him when he attended the bulls game that was being played in France.

Put up or shut up for arsenal. Anything less than a win and I feel like the title is gone.

FuqG6ENXwA4ujzy

Welp

Up the Chels

I'd rather have Arsenal win the league than Citeh. Hope they snatch those 3 pts
Same even though their fanbase will be even more insufferable than ever :lol:

I like seeing new champs though.

Not exactly confident they'll pull it off but it'd be cool for the league

Chukwuemeka definitely regretting his move, he was playing a bunch before he transferred. Only played like 30 minutes since January and can't get a start when they have nothing to play for

Michael Oliver in the center today. David Coote on VAR tho. Embodiment of this meme for Arsenal fans.

7jli8a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom