OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Ironically enough, the 10 points they picked up under Tuchel are just about the only thing saving them from really being in the thick of the crazy relegation scrap to end the season :lol:

They’re only 9 points back from relegation tho.

5 games left.

It seems like it could be possible.

Can Chelsea be relegated if they lose every match left?

Someone please find that out for me.

0.01% chance of relegation

Only if Nott Forest win three games and draw one game in four games left

Or

Everton win all four games remaining

Ironically enough, the 10 points they picked up under Tuchel are just about the only thing saving them from really being in the thick of the crazy relegation scrap to end the season :lol:

Yeah man

This season jeez

So unreal :lol:

Imagine Lampard got hired five games earlier 💀

Exactly the half that was needed but a damn shame we couldn’t kill the last few games off like this :smh:

Not that I’m rooting for Chelsea to be relegated. (Even tho it would hilarious).

But I think relegation can sometimes help a team going forward.

To finally/maybe be in first place in May again, although only for a couple of days *sigh*

Like you say….

0.01% chance…

99.9% faith…

🤔

If relegated,

So be it

Maybe I will have fun playing manager career at the end of this year

Really, Chelsea are probably tired of being only London team to win major trophies. They get so bored of seeing comments that say the last London team to win PL and CL, etc. They pull on MJ retirement mode to give London teams an opportunity

It'd be such a shame if they don't win major trophies

Oh come on Zinny. Wtf. And now Big Gabi is hurt??? Fuuuuuuuuuuu*k offfffffffff injuries.

This is the mastermind behind the levers madness last summer :lol:, could be a big loss

His rumored next destination is a shocker

At this point let you and me take charge for the last few games.

Kova is a shell of himself in midfield, idk about renewing that contract anymore

I can tell that Kovacic is ready to move on from his career in London plus it seems he always get injuries

Madueke, you da man!

Back
Top Bottom