OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Milan became too dependent on Leao and it showed today. He's basically their offense.

If I were him, use that as leverage for a better contract or leave for the premier league and get that bag.

Zlatan is getting paid to be a cheerleader at this point.

Felix is going to have to be somewhere.

No way he’s allowed back at Atletico after he’s been standing up for Vinicíus publicly.

Felix to Newcastle? He's probably too expensive to play a backup role to Odegaard, and City won't want or need him. I don't see how he fits into a Klopp side either.

From a €126m transfer to potentially being sold to Newcastle for a fraction of that :lol:
He’s a good player, just sucks for him that his insane pricetag will continue to hang over him

Oh yea, he’s definitely not worth the price tag.

Darwin Nuñez isn’t either.

Benfica are committing ROBBERIES.
Felix might be the heist of the century :lol:
I feel bad for players with that kind of a pricetag. It’s not like they decide their price themselves and it basically sets them up for harrassment based purely on their price.

I always thought tho Arsenal was Felix’s best destination.

And I’d still say the same thing.

Loan? Why not?

I always thought tho Arsenal was Felix’s best destination.

And I’d still say the same thing.

Loan? Why not?
Is there genuinely no use at all for him anymore at Atlético? I don’t really follow La Liga

Is there genuinely no use at all for him anymore at Atlético? I don’t really follow La Liga

I don’t follow those bums either.

But there’s no way the fans would want him back. I know there fanbase got pissed when he was standing up for Vinicíus.

Poor guy. First Milan and then the knicks tonight

C62F3898-84FE-457B-8C60-6CD604D7FB4B.png

Thank you to do this guy btw.

He was a good luck charm :lol:

Back
Top Bottom