OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

True, but one step at a time! Let's just finish this season first. 😅😅😅
Too much can still go wrong, so close to the finish line. We all know that if Utd choke and finish the season in P5, then that's all everyone will remember about ETH's 1st season. I know it's unfair to overshadow the positives, but that's just how things are... it is what it is. 🤷‍♂️
:lol:I hear you but we got two home games left and we haven’t lost at home since September. Haven’t drew at home since February. Our last away game is against Bournemouth. Newcastle going to drop some more points looking at their remaining matches. Varane and Garnacho back too. Life is good.

Really hoping its nothing serious, no card on this btw

Not surprised there wasnt a card at this point.

Doubt Cama was going to start against City especially since Carlo confirmed today that Rudiger was starting at the Etihad.

Back 4 will most likely be:

Carvajal-Militao-Rudiger-Alaba

Not surprised there wasnt a card at this point.

Doubt Cama was going to start against City especially since Carlo confirmed today that Rudiger was starting at the Etihad.

Back 4 will most likely be:

Carvajal-Militao-Rudiger-Alaba

Seemed like it was going to be that with Camavinga in mid and Rodrygo benched. Thought this would have been a great tactical set up and then bring Rodrygo as super sub

ahhh the getafe special
horrible club
they get away with doing nothing but fouling for 90 minutes. it’s been this way for as long as i can remember

20230514_084902.jpg

I dunno man...sounds terrible

How are you gonna gave groups where you don't play everyone?

20230514_084902.jpg

I dunno man...sounds terrible

How are you gonna gave groups where you don't play everyone?

I’m all for the competition getting ruined as long as the ball has stars on it that I can’t see once the match starts, we keep the middle man that siphons billions of dollars from clubs and players, and Florentino loses.

Alvarez not been on it so far today. This game not gonna be pretty gonna have to be a corner or freekick to get the goal cause there’s no space behind Everton and they got 4 dudes around Haaland

Back
Top Bottom