OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

There’s been times over the years we’re I’ve under appreciated Gundogan but man he’s genuinely been so important done it for us in so many different ways from playing great as a CDM to his highest goal scoring season to clutch performances in run ins. Gonna miss this guy if he does leave this season.

Not sure what to expect from this Brighton game, wouldn’t be surprised if we dropped points
I want to see Trossard, Martinelli, and Jesus as the front 3 but Saka is undroppable to Arteta even though he’s been out of form recently

Not sure what to expect from this Brighton game, wouldn’t be surprised if we dropped points
I want to see Trossard, Martinelli, and Jesus as the front 3 but Saka is undroppable to Arteta even though he’s been out of form recently
7 minutes in and a bloodbath is on the cards. Madley was the ref against Newcastle earlier this season btw.

What the **** man. Kiwior gets fouled and stepped on the back of his ankle and it's just nothing?

Madley is still a **** ref and Bankes is still a **** VAR ref.

Not sure how Arteta hasn't picked up a 2nd yellow with how absolute dog **** this ref is handling the game. This must be the FA makeup game for Brighton after they got historically ****** over earlier this year.

Back
Top Bottom