OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

20230516_121743.jpg

Is his return gonna be enough for Milan to make a comeback or too little too late?

It's banned in my country due to gambling laws lol, though I guess you could just change the region on your console to US or something.
Never spent money on Fifa, I think it's pretty much gambling and that's not something I want to get involved in. Even worse than regular gambling because even in the case you get a 'high value card', it's worthless within a year when the next Fifa drops.
Opioid addiction is plenty, don't need gambling on top of that :lol:
I mean, if someone wants to buy a top FUT squad and drop real money then that's their prerogative. I like starting with an 80 rated squad and building through out the year. 90% of the coins I have are from playing matches. I see dudes with squads that cost millions of coins and wonder how they do it. Especially early in the season. My squad is pretty solid and my most expensive player was LaFont for about 45k lol

Of all the Chelsea signings 100 mill on Mudryk was insane, 65 appearances, 12 goals at the age 22 in the 7-9th best league? = 100 million How?

He was always a much better fit for Arsenal than Chelsea but the money was irrefusable.

Lucky for them Trossard has been a solid signing.

The fact that I’m not celebrating xhaka leaving just shows the turnaround he made this season :lol:

Hope that means 2-3 midfielders are coming in

The fact that I’m not celebrating xhaka leaving just shows the turnaround he made this season :lol:

Hope that means 2-3 midfielders are coming in
Supposedly, supposedly, Arteta has been given approval for both Rice and Caicedo. Both. Not one or the other.

I also assume this means Partey is on the way out. So we really need Sambi to come good next year as our backup option.

Part 2 of the Derby Della Madonnina coming up with a spot in the CL final at stake

Leao is officially back in the XI

Let's see if it's too little too late or if they can pull off a memorable remontada

Back
Top Bottom