OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Just did my biggest bet ever on City -1.5 against Chelsea. They can clinch the title, I feel like they’ll put them to bed in the first half
Probably should have waited until after Wednesday’s game but let’s see
Citeh is dropping points...

Still haven't gotten used to brolic Torres :lol:

Brolic torres is not a good look. Neck and upper body looking crazy

stock-vector-cartoon-chicken-a-strong-and-gallant-was-smiling-thumbs-up-116314180.jpg

Yall be spending real money on Fifa , huh?

I Only spent $25 this whole FIFA23. I'm straight RTG, SBCs and pack luck :lol:

I haven't packed any Bundesliga TOTS cards yet. I bottled my last 3 FUT finals matches to bring me to 5-5 with 10 left to go. I HATE how most players high press all the ******* time :angry::angry::angry::angry:

I Only spent $25 this whole FIFA23. I'm straight RTG, SBCs and pack luck :lol:

I haven't packed any Bundesliga TOTS cards yet. I bottled my last 3 FUT finals matches to bring me to 5-5 with 10 left to go. I HATE how most players high press all the ****ing time :angry::angry::angry::angry:
Breh. I was smooth sailing wl. And only ended with 6 wins lmao. I keep ps at moms so only play when i visit her so maybe was tad rusty. But ea showed some love with the packs. The musiala was packed in my first go around in the 81 plus x 8 bl sbc
Players.
IMG_5545.jpeg

IMG_5544.jpeg

Bosa Bosa
saving all packs for la liga. bundesliga is cool with some great cards but i’m not here for the grind. i just wanna run a prem la liga squad.

saka and rodrygo >

i do not spend money on fifa.
13F3C2D4-D8F8-4A28-A453-B33BF03B85AC.jpeg

55CA4370-5150-487E-A630-2DD19C461E8A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom