OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Ready for the final 😒

20200817_124018.jpg

Real happy for Inter man :pimp:

Cool to see one of the Milan clubs back where they belong in Europe.

Extra happy for the likes of Rom, Mkhi and Darmian getting to play in a CL final

I just like the detailing on the sleeve, which you can only notice if it's in your face

Bayern being in a primarily white kit just feels wrong

Inter will no doubt be heavy underdogs, but anything can happen in a 90 minute final.

crazy to think they even in the final, would say they barely backed into the quarter finals but have found some good form as of late.

having to face either one of the best teams of europe in the final gonna be an uphill battle but what a time either way.

so I have like OCD and I like when things are in order. I refuse to watch a Champions League Final where one of the teams dont have a shirt sponsor. Wtf is this MLS?!?!

Lol, I had tickets to go see NY Red Bull vs Inter Miami one time and I left Red Bull Arena when I realize Miami didnt have a shirt sponsor.

Last edited:
so I have like OCD and I like when things are in order. I refuse to watch a Champions League Final where one of the teams dont have a shirt sponsor. Wtf is this MLS?!?!

Lol, I had tickets to go see NY Red Bull vs Miami FC one time and I left Red Bull Arena when I realize Miami didnt have a shirt sponsor.

Shirts look so much better without sponsors though

Shirts look so much better without sponsors though

Theres a reason why I like international football more and one of it is because of the lack of shirt sponsors. I agree it looks better, but the OCD is me like things to be in order. Barcelona when they beat Arsenal in the final is probably the last Champions League final where one team didnt have a shirt sponsor.

Back
Top Bottom