OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

bernie-mac-amen.gif

Transfer season back 😍

Caicedo injuring Martinelli with a revenge tackle because the ref had no control of that game. He should feel obligated to sign for us now :lol:

I’m good on Cancelo, we need FBs that can actually defend

Tried getting tickets

Cheapest is $350 Jesus you lucky
Damn, I’m trying to plan an LA trip with my boys and hopefully hit the arsenal-Barcelona game at SoFi, hope tickets aren’t crazy $$, they are like $170 for the game at MetLife last time I checked

I know I’m a degenerate gambler but this is a non betting question since this matchup today is crazy scary

How y’all feeling on Madrid vs man city? Early predictions?

IMO Real Madrid advance via Penalties

Bosa Bosa arstyle27 arstyle27 envious of y'all. I have had an extremely hard time getting into FIFA the past two iterations. Honestly shouldn't even have bought it considering how many matches I ended up playing. Half the players I want are unattainable anyways. Would never see me with that type of pack luck though. Game is damn near over now but might start a little career mode and see if I can get back into it like the olden days.

I know I’m a degenerate gambler but this is a non betting question since this matchup today is crazy scary

How y’all feeling on Madrid vs man city? Early predictions?

IMO Real Madrid advance via Penalties
I hope I’m wrong but I feel 2-1 City win with an early city goal
Either that or it goes to ET

I would still take Toney all day at Arsenal. A different type of striker we need
He’d be good on arsenal or Man U tbh
Maybe he’ll leave in January

Are Alvarez and Martinez the only Argentines left? It’s always crazy when someone wins the CL and World Cup in the same season

Khedira 2014
Varane 2018

Inter has Joaquin Correa and City has Perrone. Neither of them were on the '22 WC roster tho

Rudiger benched. Carlo knows better than I do though. But thought he had the mind games to put the young Haaland off.

Seems Carlo also valued starting Rodrygo more than bringing him on as a difference maker as initially reported. Can’t fault him for this because the threat on the counter is stronger with Rodrygo and it balances our attack a little more than when Valverde starts and everything is only through Vini.

Back
Top Bottom