OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

@Bosa arstyle27 arstyle27 envious of y'all. I have had an extremely hard time getting into FIFA the past two iterations. Honestly shouldn't even have bought it considering how many matches I ended up playing. Half the players I want are unattainable anyways. Would never see me with that type of pack luck though. Game is damn near over now but might start a little career mode and see if I can get back into it like the olden days.

I'm a career mode respecter.

Screencaps for the blind?
Screenshot_20230517_132129_Twitter.jpg

Pretty sure Madrid are worse odds to win than arsenal were a couple weeks ago which is wild :lol:
They’ve pulled upsets before

A few weeks ago Madrid was +255 ( same odds) to beat Barcelona down 0-1 on aggregate for the copa del Rey and they obliterated Barca

I’m Hoping Karim goes HAM again

Rudiger benched. Carlo knows better than I do though. But thought he had the mind games to put the young Haaland off.

Seems Carlo also valued starting Rodrygo more than bringing him on as a difference maker as initially reported. Can’t fault him for this because the threat on the counter is stronger with Rodrygo and it balances our attack a little more than when Valverde starts and everything is only through Vini.
Rudiger should start. Rodrygo should come on as a sub.

F is Carlo thinking. Game has been sold

My palms are sweaty. I'm usually a conservative when it comes to UCL KO matches, lived through every heartbreak since getting whooped by Lisbon in Europa. Something feels different this time.

2-1 City, I think it goes to ET and Madrid's defense will break down

Pep better not hesitate to bring in Alvarez or Foden if city go down a goal

I am not convinced after the first leg where i felt Madrid were the better team. I know City are home but they bottled it last year....

I’m hopeful to go to the UK soon so before I go I will check in with da brotha HAALAND to let him know that it’s all love and respect.

Back
Top Bottom