OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United fans are y'all a little uneasy about having so many dutch league players?

We’ve signed two :lol: We’re linked with a third but I’m starting to think that won’t happen unless Ronaldo is sold, which unfortunately doesn’t look likely. I’m not against signing players from weaker leagues, just have to sign the right ones. I’ve seen enough of Martinez to feel comfortable with that one, pair him with a tall CB and he should be fine. Malacia will start out as cover for Shaw so not expecting a lot from him this season but a lot of what I like from him is between the ears. You just have to try your hardest to avoid those Nicolas Pepe situations. To me it was clear he wasn’t going to get them struggle dribbles off in the Prem.

Will be uneasy next summer if we are still only looking at players he managed/Dutch League.

I don’t know why but with current chelsea signings alone I feel more confident about winning the UCL than the league lol

I cant believe they pulled off all these signings.
laporta masterclass.
him signing mateu alemany and jordi cruyff was godsend. the 3 of them been putting in work since the winter transfer window. people don't know mateu alemany but he's a bit of a legend at negotiating and getting deals. laporta's secret weapon.

and pablo torre...just wait till you see this kid.

:lol:

3CDFFBDE-7C49-40CB-BBDF-63B1E781A0DB.jpeg

I wanted just one season of experiencing what it’s like being a PSG/Bayern fan and coasting to a title stress free and they had to go and get tiktok man

Not trying to rub it in (again)….

But that “getting Mbappe on a free” plan really backfired. Seems like there wasn’t a Plan B at all.

I agree but in the end of the day it probably would have been a similar outcome. It’s not like there really was an alternate to Mbappe. And a lot of the players we were linked to/possibly on the market were either not a RW or not elite.

Barcelona and Bayern have had one of the more interesting transfer windows. Chelsea has been filled with rumors. Pool's has been solid. I hope we get a midfielder though.

If Bayern are willing to Lewa & Sane go, they're bringing in a big player

as the guy above said we already got mane. I think it just confirms de ligt is coming. only other attacker we're targeting right now is Mathys Tel, but he's a 17 year old. maybe ronaldo interest will pick up? other than that idk who's even available right now

Go after Son

don't get me excited :lol: speaking of spurs players, rumors going around heavy that we're gonna try to get kane next summer. unsure how I feel about it, but with his ability to pass I could see him fitting in perfectly with our other attackers

as the guy above said we already got mane. I think it just confirms de ligt is coming. only other attacker we're targeting right now is Mathys Tel, but he's a 17 year old. maybe ronaldo interest will pick up? other than that idk who's even available right now
Morata, Dybala and Dembele.

Morata, Dybala and Dembele.

:rofl: damn I'll sit tight with what we have and keep sane. dembele just signed the extension with barca yesterday. I wonder if there are any unhappy big names that are quietly trying to get to us, real, pool, etc right now

Layaway FC does it again!

Lets see how many goals Lewandoski scores when he’s being assisted by *checks notes* the mighty ferran torres and ansu (granted his paper mache knees hold up more than 2 games)

This has been an interesting window

Nice necklace. Certain Brazilian used to wear the same one. 👀
1657892414707.png
I peeped that too. Ronaldinho gotta get a cut of these transfers cuz cats still want to go to Barca regardless of how bad they performed.

Barca making sure they qualified for champions league also helped them.

Idiots at united not getting a CL spot makes players not want to go there

Back
Top Bottom