OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gonna need him to become much more consistent now that he got his extension. hopefully playing him up top regularly will unlock new levels for him

My cousin got a extra tix from presale. Mans said 600 hundo idk where seats are but flights about 509 for round trip and only for the weekend. Ima pass. Hotel in the house from cuzzo too in mgm. ****

That’s a lot so I don’t blame you. They’re driving from San Diego on Friday and I’m flying out Friday night from SD and they’re scooping me up bc I’m still going to work that day.

$55.00 one way from SD to Vegas so that was a no brainer for me lol.

DAF6835D-E164-4527-A5DE-49933B9FE189.jpeg

Anyone going to El Clasico in Vegas next week? Going out there with my dad and brother who are both big Madrid fans. Wanted to go this week to see my boys (Chelsea) but had other commitments so couldn’t go back to back weeks.

I'll be working both games next week in Vegas, most likely will be on the field. Was hoping to make it to Green Bay for the Bayern/City match since I'm a big Packers and Bayern fan, but this isn't a bad second option!

Real s*** tho, United had every right not to sell Ronaldo to Chelsea.

Can’t just sell 20 plus goals to one of your biggest competitors for top 4.

That would have been galactically stupid. Even for United.

This isn’t Raheem Sterling.

Who knows... he might be a perfect fit... and that all these hoops Utd are jumping thru might be worth it.
Or... he might be a catastrophic failure. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Who knows... he might be a perfect fit... and that all these hoops Utd are jumping thru might be worth it.
Or... he might be a catastrophic failure. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
I hope he succeeds massively while never doing better than Arteta and Arsenal. Maybe one day our rivalry can again be more than memes |l

how does this confirm that?
Tuchel was asked about the Ake situation.

He states with Ake, it’s the same as a CR7. They will not comment about it but it was a nice try

City doesn’t want to sell Ake now

I assume Tuchel approved Boehly’s move for making an attempt after CR7. Few days ago medias stated Tuchel doesn’t want CR7

Looks like we’re getting zinchenko, tbh the only thing I know about him is that he wears #11 as a full back :lol:
But the people on the arsenal Reddit seem pleased

Winger and a midfielder next please

Posted the same thing being said yesterday from Ducker

Gonna be a long ride until deadline day or whenever his wage issue gets solved :lol: :smh:

Bit more background on the thinking:

https://twitter.com/centredevils/status/1548369833833934848?t=H4eZIW3nab-AB_hbfVvmjw&s=19

We'll see who blinks first :lol:

His agent has seen Lewa's agent seal a 20m commission and all these moves while trying to get away from paying him what they signed for his client...

Barca already committed themselves to big moves without making big sales yet and Kounde and maybe Silva are next. Something's gonna have to give to be able to register them all while satisfying FFP

Hope it pays off but really doubt ETH would be a led on a goose chase for no reason if he didn't know whether it was possible from the players side. They've already agreed a fee, his agent's trying to settle the wage stuff with Barca now.

Back
Top Bottom