OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Funny thing.

You know how many Yankee hats I had to bring to Portugal and France every other Summer when I was a kid/teenager to all my cousins.

“Bring me a Yankee hat” every ducking time.

That NY logo is SPECIAL around the world.
:lol:
I can confirm this was the case here as well. Yankee hats everywhere while I was growing up.

This just came in :pimp:
5AC42A81-6C29-4226-9944-91D27084ECDE.jpeg
E0787E06-98A8-487D-B5EB-873F98257F59.jpeg

The Yankee hat is the universal symbol of "I don't actually follow sports" hat.

Of course they don’t follow it. They don’t care about baseball over there.

I’m just saying how universal the logo is in the world in places that don’t even know what baseball is..

Of course they don’t follow it. They don’t care about baseball over there.

I’m just saying how universal the logo is in the world in places that don’t even know what baseball is..

You do follow them though, so don’t try to hide behind the “universal logo,” American boy.

You do follow them though, so don’t try to hide behind the “universal logo,” American boy.

Well of course I do. I’m a legit fan since a youngster. I’m an American. First posters on my wall were Yankee and Knicks related I think.

But Doesn’t mean I can’t say make fun of us American for treating Soccer like ****. The MLS doesn’t deserve ****.

Until I see this country treat Soccer better from the youths on up, I don’t want any stars coming over here. WEEEE don’t deserve it.

Until I see this country treat Soccer better from the youths on up, I don’t want any stars coming over here. WEEEE don’t deserve it.
Hey hey hey hey, speak for yourself and your plastic NY teams' fanbases. Some MLS clubs do deserve stars.

Sadly the MLS disagrees so **** the MLS and **** Don Garber. All my homies hate Don Garber.

Back
Top Bottom