OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

I still think he stays with Bayern, but he's one of those players were you should have already taken care of.

this is one of the main reasons we let go of Brazzo. he's done a bad job of locking down extensions with players before it got too late. Lewa, alaba, pavard, phonzy, lucas and a lot of our top youngsters who were close to breaking through. with guys like pavard even if you know eventually the plan is to get rid of em you try to get extensions in place so you can sell them for more but we've been fumbling constantly in the last 5-6 years since the new board took over

sheesh benz leaving. can’t say i don’t feel some sense of relief. not sure how you replace him right now.

Top source

Figure Spurs would sell abroad easier than they'd sell to a domestic rival but would you guys have big funds left after Bellingham?

Keep reading Joselu's gonna come in if Benz stays but you guys are gonna after a big fish if he leaves.

Benz leaving for Saudi would be a big shock though but that money is crazy

I don't think Kane will happen because Levy will ask 120-150 and that just ain't gonna happen

The club does want Benz to stay one more year, because it would align with their plans better, if he wants to go they won't stop it. But now you need to get a starting ST and a RW.

I don't think Kane will happen because Levy will ask 120-150 and that just ain't gonna happen
Definitely think you guys or Bayern could get him for cheaper than any English team. They should be ecstatic to get close to 100m with a year left on his deal realistically though.

Apparently that's how much United would be willing to drop but Levy's prideful *** is 100% gonna cut their nose off to spite their face.

kane is not leaving england
trying to fill benz’s shoes is not the ideal place for this bloke

We could have a decent amount of outgoing this summer. Cancelo, Bernardo, Laporte possibly Gundogan.
Anything going on with Laporte in particular? Or is just towards the end of his contract and wants to move?
The Madrid radicals will find some way to detest him like they did Bale.
Definitely wouldn’t be surprising. Kane speaking Spanish 😂

kane is not leaving england
trying to fill benz’s shoes is not the ideal place for this bloke
Could sort of see both parties agreeing on a short term kind of thing, maybe 1-2 seasons.

Kane gets to challenge for the biggest trophies then they can sell him back to the Prem where he can still break Shearers record when he's 32-33 and they can go after their golden geese in Mbappe or Haaland

Back
Top Bottom