OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

20230530_120832.jpg
20230530_120833.jpg
20230530_120835.jpg

Need the club sale to hurry up so I can get this without guilt :lol:, could use a Casemiro #18

IDK how these guys turn down some of these "reported" Saudi Deals.
$100M PER YEAR?!? and just ya know...pick what team you want to play on? Oh yeah we will throw in a house...any house...legit ANY. Want your image rights? Sure you got it...100%.

Pulisic to Juve is a good move for him. I think he will do well in Italy but yeah...who else really wants the guy these days?
Still don't rate Mason Mount.
Villa got to have a great sales team if they some how pull Marco from RM. When he could stay in spain most likely and start for any other side that i am sure is as prestigious as Aston Villa
Bruno Guimaraes is a baller and who ever gets him did well. Love his game.

Figure out a way to have Karim sign the extension, then immediately negotiate him away for a sizeable fee. He's not going to be the impact player next year he was last season (or for patches this season).

Let the rebuild take flight and figure out Haaland's release clause.

Neymar rumors not dying in France, might go into overdrive if Qatar win the club auction...

Last edited:
Figure out a way to have Karim sign the extension, then immediately negotiate him away for a sizeable fee. He's not going to be the impact player next year he was last season (or for patches this season).

Let the rebuild take flight and figure out Haaland's release clause.
makes no sense on his part if he’s being tempted by money

Back
Top Bottom