OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

hopefully some of these Liverpool rumours are true, need more but at least 2 high quality midfielders this window.

Sorry man :lol:, man's been putting in work for a bit apparently too

20230530_173806.jpg

I'm livid

First time in a while I like all three of our kits.

The 3rd kit is a beauty, simplicity is often the best way to go about it. Also think it might be a test run for simplifying the badge, wouldn't be surprised if the devil becomes the primary logo eventually kind of like Juve's rebrand a few years back.

Not exactly sure about the away until we get more detailed pics but I do like how it's something very different.

IMG-6653.jpg

The green is different but it's not terrible. Might grow on me over time, love the home and off-white 3rd though.

Last edited:
The 3rd kit is a beauty, simplicity is often the best way to go about it. Also think it might be a test run for simplifying the badge, wouldn't be surprised if the devil becomes the primary logo eventually kind of like Juve's rebrand a few years back.

Not exactly sure about the away until we get more detailed pics but I do like how it's something very different.

IMG-6653.jpg

The green is different but it's not terrible. Might grow on me over time, love the home and off-white 3rd though.
I don’t think so. Arsenal has been using just the cannon on kits for a while now .. think this is adidas way of identifying third kits.

Back
Top Bottom