OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
meme.gif
Yeah that tweet makes no sense

He ****ted on them plenty
Maybe after his time but he was talking about he came, conquered and left as the King of France right when he left :lol:

Helped jumpstart the Qatar era as the main guy so I really don't remember much of any complaints or reports of unhappiness when he was there

I know ADM and his wife went out of their way to force a move there too and looked like he enjoyed his time there

I actually see both sides, im sure there are a ton of very passionate Heat fans around the Miami area but with seats costing so much its just your fair weather fans who get to attend these big games.

But those fans give a very bad impression, especially the iconic Game 6 walkout where them dudes couldn't even go back in :lol:

The thing with the NBA is that there isn't much latino and hispanic representation. With Messi people in Miami can identify with him immediately so I can see why those tickets are more expensive off rip.

I gotta see him in Portland if it doesn't cost an arm and a leg out here.

I actually see both sides, im sure there are a ton of very passionate Heat fans around the Miami area but with seats costing so much its just your fair weather fans who get to attend these big games.

But those fans give a very bad impression, especially the iconic Game 6 walkout where them dudes couldn't even go back in :lol:

The thing with the NBA is that there isn't much latino and hispanic representation. With Messi people in Miami can identify with him immediately so I can see why those tickets are more expensive off rip.

I gotta see him in Portland if it doesn't cost an arm and a leg out here.

Timber Joey better saw off a slab for Messi when he scores at Providence Park :lol:

noskey noskey

Yikes when messi was annouced dc united vs inter games was about 30-60. Now jumped to 140 for him to not play july 8 lol

Back
Top Bottom