OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lets see that fut team boyzzz. sonoftony sonoftony jape jape @Belgium
My fut champs team.
IMG_5693.jpeg

My want to try something diff

IMG_5694.jpeg
really stopped playing much after la liga tots
thinking about running rodrygo on the lw and putting tots raphinha on the rw. hard to bench henry. it’s also nice to have a back line worth a damn
6C5DFD6F-F5AF-40A5-8C9B-72559B3AA3A4.jpeg

Last edited:
i know this is relatively big over there but the messi news really just made all of that seem irrelevant now
Yea the Messi news has taken all the attention away understandably but they're still working on bringing in more and more stars

really stopped playing much after la liga tots
thinking about running rodrygo on the lw and putting tots raphinha on the rw. hard to bench henry. it’s also nice to have a back line worth a damn
6C5DFD6F-F5AF-40A5-8C9B-72559B3AA3A4.jpeg

Is Militao good at RB? :nerd:

Dope squad btw :pimp:

Is Militao good at RB? :nerd:

Dope squad btw :pimp:
a monster at the back. surprisingly good and fast with the ball too. i don’t attack much with my rb though. i hold him back and send lahm forward. but militao bodies wingers to match the 99 speed and especially good on the touch line where most wingers try and work a cutback. i’m mad i missed the aurajo sbc. i would’ve had him and militao rotate on that right side between rb and cb.

It's the best ever season for Serie A since the coefficient formula started.

They'll be 3rd next season behind England at no.1 and Spain at no.2.

The Dutch Eredivisie has also pushed France/Ligue 1 out of the top 5

It's the best ever season for Serie A since the coefficient formula started.

They'll be 3rd next season behind England at no.1 and Spain at no.2.

The Dutch Eredivisie has also pushed France/Ligue 1 out of the top 5

They have to win something or else it all means nothing.

Interested in whether Inzaghi goes with 2 strikers up top against Citeh and if he does, does Rom start or stay on the bench for Dzeko.

Wonder how Ozil feels about this Saudi money. He retired a couple years too early or he’d have caught some of it

Kinda crazy, Modric is the only active Ballon D'Or winner still playing in Europe right now...

Guess if we don't count Lewa getting robbed during the pandemic season

i disagree with this western mentality especially since they were in the mud for a long time
Awarding trophies to all participants, even those who come in second place, regardless of their actual performance, has become prevalent in Western culture. Your statement reinforces this practice.

If Inter plays and finishes in second, it doesn't mean anything for the upcoming year. Juventus finished in 2nd against Madrid in the 2016/17 season, and they did not make the final the following year. Liverpool lost 1-0 to Madrid last year. What did it do for them this year?

Last edited:
sonoftony sonoftony jape jape
Ya get ya season rewards from rivals reds picks? I played 50. Shoulda done 90. Picks were red. Ter stegn, blake, andddd modric! Ufff need to figure out how to use modric.. going to go for the shapeshifter kroos card in season objectives when i get the xp pointss

sonoftony sonoftony jape jape
Ya get ya season rewards from rivals reds picks? I played 50. Shoulda done 90. Picks were red. Ter stegn, blake, andddd modric! Ufff need to figure out how to use modric.. going to go for the shapeshifter kroos card in season objectives when i get the xp pointss
I only played 20 and got a mega pack with nothing :smh:

FUT Champs took up most of my play time this past season

I almost feel bad for Messi just for the fact that this man is about to play on a squad that is in dead last place...in the MLS. He is going to be wildly frustrated with the level of the play. I hope he can let go and try to enjoy it but anyone with a competitive spirit who has played on a bad team knows how soul sucking it can be.

Back
Top Bottom