OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wouldn't you want that though? It means you're not overvaluing the player. But knowing United, they will turn this into a transfer saga.
That's my hang up. This will become a saga and United will end of paying the asking price for another mid player who doesn't make the team any better. If the aim is try and win the league and CL, Mount is not the guy I'm going back and forth bidding for.

65 for Dry Havertz 🤔 I guess
Chelsea really pretty much recouped what they paid for him

Losing both Partey and Xhaka at once would be kinda crazy. Would need at least 3 midfielders to come in then

Wouldn't you want that though? It means you're not overvaluing the player. But knowing United, they will turn this into a transfer saga.
This! Wonder what this offer was? United should move on. With havertz and potentially other pieces being sold Chelsea can continue to play hardball. I would just move on.. while I share the sentiment that he doesn’t put us over the line for a competitive squad he is an upgrade on some pieces we currently have. Plenty of squads have shown the importance of role players.. long gone should be the days of needing a big name in every position, we just can’t spend on them like they are big names. I’m also concerned with that havertz fee that this might be the new going rate for a mid player

65 for Dry Havertz 🤔 I guess
Chelsea really pretty much recouped what they paid for him

Losing both Partey and Xhaka at once would be kinda crazy. Would need at least 3 midfielders to come in then
We needed to buy Caicedo and instead we're buying Sigh Havertz to help Chelsea buy Caicedo. Make it make sense.

Back
Top Bottom