OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chelsea really are making all their money back. Wow.

Amazed that Arsenal willing to pay that kind of fees. I mean Real Madrid won't spend more than 50 millions pound for Havertz

Lolwut?

Chelsea got around 40 mill total on three players from Saudi clubs

Yeah I appreciate Saudi clubs for taking big wages off the book. Huge helpful

PIF is everywhere. They even have stock holdings in Walmart you know?

United bidding nearly 60m for Mount when we'd probably sell Maddison for 50m and he loves it in Manchester is madness.

Maddison blatantly gave up towards the end of the season but he's twice the player that Mount is imo

Think he'll be a great Gundogan replacement and I don't expect their midfield to drop off as much as you'd expect it tok losing someone like him

He might not be the consistent goal threat that Gundogan is but think he'll fit in with Pep pretty seemlessly.

Was surprised though to read he's 29, feels like he's been around legit forever :lol:

Bruh Milan is sellin.

Leão needs to go now. Milan probably want to sell him anyways.

These Americans want their money,

Milan is going to struggle to find a replacement even with 70 mill, maybe Kone? Idk

Newcastle must be giving Tonali the bag. Great signing on their part
Officially gonna be the first big flex/splash signing of the PIF Newcastle era, hell of a signing for them.

Just surprised Milan would sell and he wanted to leave, he was a future club captain. The best Italian players rarely ever end up in the Prem.

Pretty sure Milan & Inter both had to sell, Inter way more desperate

Never forget Conte turned down Tonali in order to sign an old *** Arturo Vidal

Of all the people leaving the most is want to keep Kova. If so it means that Caicedo deal HAS to go thru. Then Brighton can really start dealing amounts on the table.

Kai leaving but Nkunku coming in is almost a straight swap of a second striker.

Love that Madueke is firmly in the plans of Poch going forward. He’s U-21

Back
Top Bottom