OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_8174.jpeg

At my first soccer match. Atlanta vs NYCFC. It’s a vibe but doesn’t quite hit I dunno. Guess it’s gonna take some time to get invested in the games.

Man City already does this with all the smaller clubs it has in its web

this is a bit different though cause it's blatant FFP dodging. let your saudi partner club buy the player for a crazy fee and a high salary to get them to move. immediately loan them back to the club you really wanted them at in the PL while the saudi club covers 75% of the salary and the PL club gets them for no fee and a tiny salary cost.

Timbers are horrible this year 😞. Can’t even win at home anymore
Disgraceful game. Plenty of chances that should have been finished, defense was sleeping too often, and Gio's subs were awful. Jarek, Loria and Gutierrez don't have a place in this team anymore. I get load management but it should be expected that we lose if Niezgoda is coming in while we still need a goal.

I like the sound of a KDB/Foden Rice Rodri midfield.

I’m anticipating a reduced role for KDB to the season given man sacrificed his hamstring in the run in for the treble and will need to take it easy. Pep was very intentional subbing in foden for KDB to play that role the last few games of the season think he knows that too and is already preparing for it.

Rice for sure overpriced but peps done great with “overpriced” Englishmen before so what’s another. Him and Rodri could easily be a dope double pivot and rice got the game to push up field as a 8

This one hurts man, probably my favorite Chelsea player ever

Same here

I am a bit annoyed with some Chelsea fans who were born and raised in England. So obsessed with Mount

It totally sucks they never made a banner for Kante. Kante deserves the best

Their reason?
FzLqSopWwAEU5Dm

I am happy that Mount is trying to leave now. Maybe that will wake some idiot fans up

Back
Top Bottom