OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Napoli’s new kits..

I like them. Like the Italian tricolor.

1688828706757.jpeg

1688828751494.jpeg

Endrick & Roque deals are with bonuses included, so if both are reached its bargains, we all know that Neymar deal had layers of people still getting paid lol

Endrick & Roque deals are with bonuses included, so if both are reached its bargains, we all know that Neymar deal had layers of people still getting paid lol

yeah it’s hard to count both of those as 2nd and 3rd when they are heavily relied on bonuses. barca paid 30. wild to call it a 75 million transfer when the bonuses are like if vitro roque wins the balon d or or gets top3.

Young Lions up. Armada Armada your boy Palmer need some more game time, like what I’ve seen in the tourney

Ashley Cole sent off :rofl:
There’s a real player in him that’s the reason Pep kept him with the first team this year just such a hard position for him to break into in those 8 spots and on the right wing. Wasn’t bad this year and didn’t look outta place but wasn’t able to really shine yet but I believe he can.

There’s a real player in him that’s the reason Pep kept him with the first team this year just such a hard position for him to break into in those 8 spots and on the right wing. Wasn’t bad this year and didn’t look outta place but wasn’t able to really shine yet but I believe he can.
I think if someone shows that much promise but has no chance of breaking into the XI you should loan him out. Amad Diallo for example is further along than Palmer because of the successful loan at Sunderland. Now he’s back and has a legitimate chance of breaking into the XI. Feel like when Pep did this with Foden, Foden played more minutes.

I think if someone shows that much promise but has no chance of breaking into the XI you should loan him out. Amad Diallo for example is farther along than Palmer because of the successful loan at Sunderland. Now he’s back and has a legitimate chance of breaking into the XI. Feel like when Pep did this with Foden, Foden played more minutes.

Foden for sure played more than Palmer when he first came thru think foden was a bit more undeniable than Palmer as the reason why. Foden didn’t just not look outta place he looked like someone we needed. Palmer hasn’t been able to click to that level yet.

I hear you on the loan thing can say the same for harwood-bellis. Really good young centerback but he wasn’t gonna beat out any of the centerbacks we got. Let him go on loan a few times and he really came into his own this year under kompany at burnley. Same thing with Trafford. Let him go on loan and look at him now.

Yeah, he’s been one of the standouts for me. Good seeing him doing well, one of the ones I had high hopes for coming through the academy. Shame he was sold before EtH got in, think he would like his qualities.

Back
Top Bottom