OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1688810723186.jpeg

Flo might as well stop playing footsie and make his move openly :lol:

I think RM are playing it correctly. If they reach out they risk a drawn out dramatic saga that could end with him staying. It also gives PSG more leverage in negotiations.

If PSG reach out it gets resolved in days.

In the end of the day the clock is ticking on PSG, if they really want a fee they have no choice but to reach out first at some point.

he def fell off recently but there was a time where he was almost carrying man United

he def fell off recently but there was a time where he was almost carrying man United
I think you can be honest with performances AND still respect your legends.. Liverpool fans in here acting like that's not apart of the game smh...

Any whoooooo.. Not the ending he deserved but I hope the club do everything to bring him back for a testimonial and proper send off

i actually think y’all have been to nice to de gea. he’s terrible. all those exciting saves mean nothing if you are just gonna gift goals to the other teams.

he was getting paid lots of money. the banter and criticism comes with the job. every footballer deals with it. they should just go cry to their mommy like jesus if they can’t handle it.

i actually think y’all have been to nice to de gea. he’s terrible. all those exciting saves mean nothing if you are just gonna gift goals to the other teams.

he was getting paid lots of money. the banter and criticism comes with the job. every footballer deals with it. they should just go cry to their mommy like jesus if they can’t handle it.

Personally, I am going to miss DDG back there compiling stats and records by virtue of just showing up and providing a warm body in front of goal. In terms of “doing his job,” the truth is that he was doing the Lord’s work and his production for the rest of us will be tough to replicate moving forward. Godspeed David.

It seemed like Neymar was gone this summer for certain a few months ago, now he’s the last of the big three left.

I think you can be honest with performances AND still respect your legends.. Liverpool fans in here acting like that's not apart of the game smh...

Any whoooooo.. Not the ending he deserved but I hope the club do everything to bring him back for a testimonial and proper send off
Yea it's disingenious when we'd be called delusional in the same vein if we ignored players shortcomings :lol: >D

He still got his props from everyone when he was saving the teams *** over the years but he definitely wasn't the same after that Portugal match in Russia 2018 IMO. His confidence/command went down the toilet after that.

Was still a terrific shot stopper but he was in his head so often after and made big mistakes/howlers at some of the worst possible moments over the last few sseasons in big matches that did cost the squad potential trophies and top 4 places.

I'm glad that he was able to finish strong with another golden glove last season. Definitely best for both sides to move on though.

He's a club legend through and through for me and the last player in the team to have won a PL. At his peak he was arguably the best in the world and was 100% the clubs best/most valuable player in the post-Fergie era.

Hope he gets to have a testimonial in the future, was a great servant of the club for a long time.

My man finally gone
IMG_1147.png

Bittersweet as the club completely ****** up his exit, but this has been long overdue.

In his prime he was the best shot stopper I’ve ever seen, nodoubtaboutit. Hope he ends up at a fairly big club in another league and wins some more trophies. Undoubtedly a legend of the club.

^Here come the kind words and flowers after the majority of you did nothing but slander his name these last few years.

Nah most in here rated him probably up till this last season. I was on the DDG hate train by myself for years :lol:

fluid hips fluid hips is sick right now.

Pulisic to Milan.

These American Owners have no shame. :smh:

Ruining one of the most prestigious clubs in Europe.

Get ready for him to ask for Ranch on Pizza. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom