OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As a Jamaican American it’s annoying to watch this game versus Mexico played in a region of the country that has a huge Mexican American population. If this was played in South Florida, DC area, or the North East I’m sure Jamaica would be playing with more energy.

Last edited:
As a Jamaican American it’s annoying to watch this game versus Mexico played in a region of the country that has a huge Mexican American population. If this was played in South Florida, DC area, or the North East I’m sure Jamaica would be playing with more injury.
Even if Jamaica was playing the USMNT
Games would be in Ohio, KC or Santa Clara

IMG_2737.jpeg
IMG_3493.jpeg
IMG_3492.jpeg

Yo soy Mexicano no Jamaican

As a Jamaican American it’s annoying to watch this game versus Mexico played in a region of the country that has a huge Mexican American population. If this was played in South Florida, DC area, or the North East I’m sure Jamaica would be playing with more energy.
Tournament will be played in 15 stadiums across 14 cities in the United States and Canada

it’s wild that for as large as central america is, they couldn’t find a stadium on more fair territory

Back
Top Bottom